Serena Storms Flushing Meadows 2012 - Page 229 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:35 PM   #3421
country flag ExXotikal

ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Storms Flushing Meadows 2012

Do we need to go get the gerls in line in GM or did that win just shut them down for the night?
ExXotikal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #3422
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

OMFG. Yesss Serena. Slayed me So glad to be a fan.
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #3423
country flag ComeOn_Serena

ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Knowles View Post
Do we need to go get the gerls in line in GM or did that win just shut them down for the night?
Let them hate , we already have what we need
ComeOn_Serena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #3424
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

USO '99, AO '03, AO '05, AO '07, AO '09, Wim '09, AO '10, Wim '12, USO '12..... is this the 9th slam she won in which she was 3 points (or less) away from losing?!

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:37 PM   #3425
country flag Dodoboy.

Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute

Ready for her to win RG now, seriously! We've recovered from our demons here, let's battle the demons in Paris, it can be done, I believe.
Dodoboy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:37 PM   #3426
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sit back and enjoy it. The only pressed ones in GM are the Martha fans because they got their hopes up at 3-5 in the third set.
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:38 PM   #3427
country flag The Bookie

The Bookie has much to be proud of The Bookie has much to be proud of The Bookie has much to be proud of The Bookie has much to be proud of The Bookie has much to be proud of The Bookie has much to be proud of The Bookie has much to be proud of The Bookie has much to be proud of The Bookie has much to be proud of The Bookie has much to be proud of The Bookie has much to be proud of

The Bookie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:38 PM   #3428
Miss Atomic Bomb
Legendary

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What about the 10 OA?? I never was THAT invested into a slam final. This is just the most needed of them all IMO. Just imagine the comments had Justine won this one.
The final victory was more meaningful, but overall this slam win is more. As much as I hate this slam, its way to meaningful for Serena and thus for us. Winning it after all the fucker that she has been through in her personal life and at this slam is just..... words cant describe it.

Miss Atomic Bomb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:39 PM   #3429
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #3430
country flag austin_ap5

austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all

WOW. just wow. serena scared the living shit out of me, but for her to just hang on and find a way is vintage serena. SO PROUD. god i love her.
austin_ap5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:40 PM   #3431
country flag shoryuken

shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What about the 10 OA?? I never was THAT invested into a slam final. This is just the most needed of them all IMO. Just imagine the comments had Justine won this one.
OMG yes. Had she lost that I would have killed myself
\ /
I IV
serenaslam.tumblr.com
shoryuken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:41 PM   #3432
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

This was the toughest slam to win. She can do anything she likes now. If she wants we can see another Serena slam!
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:42 PM   #3433
Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

My Kween
Kairi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:42 PM   #3434
country flag SerenaMJ

SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future

I was totally losing it here, I thought she totally lost it in the second set, the errors she was making were just terrible and never ending and then she finds a way to come back! And what a comeback that was! So well deserved! The first set was the best thing I've ever seen, she deserved it so much! Props to Vika too that hug was nice.

My Twitter Serena followed me on 13/12/2013
SerenaMJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:43 PM   #3435
country flag ExXotikal

ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Sit back and enjoy it. The only pressed ones in GM are the Martha fans because they got their hopes up at 3-5 in the third set.
Sis, I'm sure the Martha's stans are glad Serena beat her so Maria can still have a shot at YE#1 and have collected more points in GS+OG than Vika

But yeah, I think everyone's pretty much depressed, it warms my soul.
ExXotikal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote