Serena Storms Flushing Meadows 2012 - Page 139 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2012, 08:49 AM   #2071
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Storms Flushing Meadows 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by hBence View Post
"I don't have anything to lose," Williams said. "I feel like I'm going up against the most consistent and the best player this year. It will be a good challenge."
Get it Queen!

Old Sep 8th, 2012, 09:28 AM   #2072
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

Is it supposed to rain tonight?

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #2073
country flag Galsen
Tous les matins du monde sont sans retour.

Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute

Not again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Knowles View Post
That old ass pic is from 2006, the water from the swimming it took Rihanna to rally the US from Barbados had just dried. You tried.
Galsen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 10:17 AM   #2074
pigam

pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing you guys!
I'm so jealous of the longevity of her carreer
Respect to the whole Williams smart approach to her carreer, altho I think it's only possible thanks to her great talent and god given athlete's body
She deserves a lot of respect. The way she handles her matches this season with such authority, really showing ALL players who is the most experienced and best player around is great. Everything is top notch. Fitness, serve, ground game, mix of patience and agression... If she stays healthy ... WOW! Keep enjoying fans!!

Justine: feb. 5, 2007:

"I hung on to tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years. It is something that is in me, it is me."
pigam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 10:35 AM   #2075
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigam View Post
Amazing you guys!
I'm so jealous of the longevity of her carreer
Respect to the whole Williams smart approach to her carreer, altho I think it's only possible thanks to her great talent and god given athlete's body
She deserves a lot of respect. The way she handles her matches this season with such authority, really showing ALL players who is the most experienced and best player around is great. Everything is top notch. Fitness, serve, ground game, mix of patience and agression... If she stays healthy ... WOW! Keep enjoying fans!!
thank you so much.

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 10:49 AM   #2076
country flag ComeOn_Serena

ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of

Queen good luck tonight!! U can do it!
ComeOn_Serena is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #2077
country flag Galsen
Tous les matins du monde sont sans retour.

Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute Galsen has a reputation beyond repute

After Azarenka's won her semi, she saw Serena, who congratulated her by shaking her hand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Knowles View Post
That old ass pic is from 2006, the water from the swimming it took Rihanna to rally the US from Barbados had just dried. You tried.
Galsen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 11:08 AM   #2078
country flag hBence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galsen View Post
After Azarenka's won her semi, she saw Serena, who congratulated her by shaking her hand.
Our Lord knows how to put the pressure on Vika.

Old Sep 8th, 2012, 11:30 AM   #2079
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

Watching my DVD of Serena 1999 USO Final in honour of tonight. Two things I wanted to share.
1) Commentator "Williams one set away from her 1st Grand Slam title. I say 1st as I suspect there may be more." Bitch you ain't kidding

2) The difference between Serena's forehand in 1999, to 2002 and now how it is in 2012. She must have put so much work into it over 2000 and 2001. No wonder those were slamless, "transitional" seasons. But we're reaping the rewards of that hardwork right now. She seemed to shorten the swing on it to get more rhythm and timing on the shot.

EDIT: She also thanked the crowd for their great support after the match.

Last edited by Olórin : Sep 8th, 2012 at 01:54 PM.
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #2080
country flag The_roof

The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of The_roof has much to be proud of

good luck, Queeen!
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #2081
country flag Shinjii

Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future Shinjii has a brilliant future

I need Serena to Skull drag Vika all over Ashe tonight. I need her in the zone and ready. I don't want her to give her even the slightest of hope that she can win. From point one DESTRUCTION
Shinjii is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 02:27 PM   #2082
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Serena played very well against Errani, though Errani has zero weapons. Serve was working and what a cannon Serena`s forehand is - so impressive. Focused, patient and smart play. Serena has to take this consisteny to the US Open final. Azarenka is much harder than useless Errani.

This US Open final is extremely important. In past years French Open and US Open have been bad to Serena. So this Grand Slam title would mean so much. It would put the past behind her (what happened in 2009 and 2011) and put the US Open for Serena finally in a positive light again.

Serena has to take super-consistent super-mover Azarenka very serious. Better be focused from the first until last point. Move your feet and continue this amazing serving. Please don`t come out nervous.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 02:32 PM   #2083
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hBence View Post
"I don't have anything to lose," Williams said. "I feel like I'm going up against the most consistent and the best player this year. It will be a good challenge."
Come on, Serena !

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #2084
country flag Serena_Williams_

Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of

Is it supposed to rain?How is the forecast?
“I'm not used to crying. . . . It's a little difficult. All my life I've had to fight. It's just another fight I'm going to have to learn how to win, that's all. I'm just going to have to keep smiling.”-Serena Williams
Serena_Williams_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #2085
country flag J.Bravo

J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute J.Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena_Williams_ View Post
Is it supposed to rain?How is the forecast?
It's very windy outside. We're on tornado watch as well.
J.Bravo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote