Kiri in New Haven! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 24th, 2012, 06:00 PM   #46
country flag GoMasha23

GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice
Re: Kiri in New Haven!

Kiri takes the first set! She is looking sharp today.
GoMasha23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 24th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #47
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

..and maria takes the first set by 7-5!!! brilliant tennis from her in the last few games!!! win it in two maria

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 06:04 PM   #48
country flag GoMasha23

GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice GoMasha23 is just really nice

Caro just retired. Kiri to the final in the easiest route ever.
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 06:09 PM   #49
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Wozniacki gives up and Maria goes into the final!! YESS

Old Aug 24th, 2012, 06:11 PM   #50
country flag misH@

misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light misH@ is a glorious beacon of light

Oooo yeah, Kiri goes to no12 with this win! New highest ranking for her! Didn`t saw the match, but in GM people saying Kiri was very good today!
DAVAI MaKiri!
Genie Bouchard

Last edited by misH@ : Aug 24th, 2012 at 06:18 PM.
misH@ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 06:12 PM   #51
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Caro might retire in the match if Kiri won the first set and she did. Well done to Masha. Kiri certainly looked like the more impressive athlete and player today that's for sure. Caro looked like she was moving okay today. I can't blame her for retiring in this match with the U.S. Open starting in 2 days.

But what's with Caro interrupting Maria's serve with her asking Kiri to serve quicker?
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg

Last edited by the cat : Aug 24th, 2012 at 06:18 PM.
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 06:15 PM   #52
country flag GoMasha23

Kiri was very cute in the post match interview on espn.
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 06:17 PM   #53
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

As for the New Haven final I hope Kiri gets to play Errani so Kiri can be the bigger, stronger power player in that match.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

Old Aug 24th, 2012, 06:17 PM   #54
the cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoMasha23 View Post
Kiri was very cute in the post match interview on espn.
Very is the correct word.

Old Aug 24th, 2012, 06:18 PM   #55
country flag NYKiriFan

NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by misH@ View Post
Is this new highest ranking for Maria? I think she goes on position 12 with win today?!
yup!
NYKiriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 06:22 PM   #56
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Maria was amazing today, hopefully she could win the title
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 07:00 PM   #57
country flag peterlein

well, this win is deserved, although caro had to retire after the first set! It was kiri's strong performance which forced caro to give up! what an impressive first set from maria, she hit some nice winners
as the commentators on eurosport 2 said, there were no signs of a struggling wozniacki, her movement was okay and fine!

maria should be fully fit for the final, she only played 3 and a half matches since the olympics
could be an advantage for her if she should face kvitty in the final! but I still would prefer errani there!

let's wait what happens, everything is possible!

yeah, and new career high ranking for kiri on monday!! no. 12!!! the top ten are nearing

Last edited by peterlein : Aug 24th, 2012 at 07:12 PM.
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #58
country flag Slampova

Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future

One step closer to the top 10 Kiri

Good luck tomorrow

W'04, US'06, AO'08, RG'12
Slampova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 12:32 AM   #59
country flag NYKiriFan

NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light

Kvitova rematch in the final: Petra is on a roll now, but Kiri is still playing quite well. Should be fun.
NYKiriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #60
country flag peterlein

The final will be played on the stadium, not before 3 PM local time. Eurosport will show it live from 9 PM, CET

Kiri leads 3-2 in the H2H, we all can remember well her great win over kvitty some weeks ago at the olympics! Let's do it again maria!! DAVAI

Sent from my GT-I9100 using VerticalSports.Com App