Kiri in New Haven! - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 12:11 PM   #31
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of
Re: Kiri in New Haven!

Quote:
Originally Posted by misH@ View Post
Eurosport will show Wozniacki-Cibulkova, followed by Kirilenko-Govortsova! Not so often to see Kiri two weeks in a row live on Eurosport! This is a great opportunity for semis and adding some new points, because she has to defend 4th round in US open in next week!
DAVAI MaKiri!
Indeed it's very rare to see her on TV, it's too bad because she could be a great asset for audience.

Last time she lost to Venus, hopefully Eurosport doesn't bring her bad luck.
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:33 PM   #32
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix13 View Post
Indeed it's very rare to see her on TV, it's too bad because she could be a great asset for audience.

Last time she lost to Venus, hopefully Eurosport doesn't bring her bad luck.
oh yeahhhh, can't wait for tonight

it seems she is getting more attention now, since her outstanding wimbledon performances

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 06:38 PM   #33
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Maria's match has begun, Maria serving.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 06:49 PM   #34
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

good start for kiri, she leads 3-0*

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 07:09 PM   #35
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Maria holds for 6-1 1st set at 40-15 on a 2nd serve. The match is 32 minutes long.
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 07:10 PM   #36
country flag peterlein

first set goes to maria, 6-1 win it in two!

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 07:30 PM   #37
country flag peterlein

yeahh, maria breaks for *2-1, 2nd set keep it up!
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 07:55 PM   #38
country flag peterlein

maria breaks for *5-2 and is serving for the match!! come on!!
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 08:05 PM   #39
country flag peterlein

Maria takes the win and goes into the third semifinal of the season!! 6-1 and 6-2!!
somehow I can not realize it's already semifinal, after kiri "only" had to play peer and govortsova so far ^^

Last edited by peterlein : Aug 23rd, 2012 at 08:10 PM.
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 08:09 PM   #40
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

May she finally beat this Wozwoz

Wozniacki had a problem with her knee vs Cibulkova it seems...
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 08:15 PM   #41
country flag peterlein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix13 View Post
May she finally beat this Wozwoz

Wozniacki had a problem with her knee vs Cibulkova it seems...
maybe she will have to withdraw or she will retire soon in the match, in order to not risk an injury before the USO

ok, that would be too much luck in one single tournament I guess

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 08:30 PM   #42
country flag Protoss

Great job Maria.
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #43
country flag peterlein

Kiri and Caro play the first match on the Stadium, begin is at 1 PM, (7 PM, CET)
I guess we will have live coverage on ES again :-)

Woz leads 5-0 in the H2H, so it's kiri's turn now ^^

Davai girl!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using VerticalSports.Com App

Old Aug 24th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #44
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

I was checking on the Wozniacki / Kirilenko head to head matchup and Caro has dominated Maria 5 - 0 thus far. That needs to change today in New Haven.

Oh and the WTA Tour lists Kiri the lightweight as being 4 pounds heavier than Wozniacki. Yeah sure. My guess is Caro who has a very strong body is 15 to 20 pounds heavier than Makiri.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 05:56 PM   #45
country flag peterlein

Kiri just broke wozniacki's serve to go for a *6-5 lead!! she is serving for the set now!! DAVAI