Cincinnati: Kiri back on hardcourt, faces V. Williams in R1 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2012, 08:55 PM   #1
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all
Cincinnati: Kiri back on hardcourt, faces V. Williams in R1

..after a sensational grass-season, with the win of the bronzemedal as the final highlight, maria is back on hardcourt this week

this time, luck wasn't on her side, kiri (12) has to play venus williams (WC) in R1

williams leads 3-0 in their H2H, but they didn't meet for 5 years!

the other matches in their quarter are:

sheepers - mchale
zheng - hantuchova
bye for sara errani (7)

well, a tough first round for maria, but I hope she can take this hurdle

DAVAI Maria!!!

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 13th, 2012, 02:54 AM   #2
country flag totauk

totauk is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Cincinnati: Kiri back on hardcourt, faces V. Williams in R1

She has to be favourite to beat Venus. Hopefully she can build upon the form and confidence from London and upset a few of the higher seeds too.
totauk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 02:23 PM   #3
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles anyone?
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 06:16 PM   #4
country flag Hidalgo

Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri rulezzz View Post
..after a sensational grass-season, with the win of the bronzemedal as the final highlight, maria is back on hardcourt this week
Wonderful playing in London! Bravo,Maria!
Hidalgo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 06:50 PM   #5
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Doubles anyone?
BYE in R1 and Gajdosova/Zakopalova or Cibulkova/Hantuchova in R2

they could meet Errani/Vinci in the semis

Old Aug 14th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #6
country flag Hidalgo

Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold Hidalgo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaKiri rulezzz View Post
BYE in R1 and Gajdosova/Zakopalova or Cibulkova/Hantuchova in R2

they could meet Errani/Vinci in the semis
Errani/Vinci are very familiar opponents Madrid, Rome 2012
Hidalgo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 12:45 PM   #7
country flag peterlein

Kiri vs venus first match on center court, begin is at 11 AM (local time). Eurosport will show the match live from 17.15 PM on (CET).
I will be back home from work right in time to watch it :-)
DAVAI maria!!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using VerticalSports.Com App

Old Aug 14th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #8
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute

Tough draw for Maria in singles.

Good luck in singles and doubles Maria.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 03:31 PM   #9
country flag peterlein

so here we are, venus leads 3-2*, kiri saved 3 bp's from 0-40 in her last service game! hold again maria!

Old Aug 14th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #10
country flag peterlein

yeah, kiri holds to love, *3-3, now break kiri

Old Aug 14th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #11
country flag peterlein

to love hold for venus as well, 4-3*...hold maria
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 03:41 PM   #12
country flag peterlein

and venus breaks... *5-3, break maria, come on!!
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #13
country flag peterlein

first set goes to venus, 6-3..win it in three maria
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 03:50 PM   #14
country flag peterlein

good hold for maria to take a 1-0* lead, break her!!
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #15
country flag peterlein

sigh, maria had two breakpoints, very unlucky not to get that game *1-1...hold maria