hellas719 at the USO 2012 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 01:34 PM   #31
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hellas719 at the USO 2012

thanks for the reports

Marta

Adrian. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 02:04 PM   #32
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks again
Great to know Eleni was playing well!
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 05:07 AM   #33
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Not going again until MD
But I'm happy I had a blast the first 2 Q days, even though another day there would've been better

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 05:10 AM   #34
country flag come on lena

come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future

Eleni was 2-5 down and she won :O Come on lena
come on lena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 05:48 AM   #35
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

^She was down 1-5 even

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 07:17 AM   #36
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks!

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:56 AM   #37
country flag hellas719

Had tickets for Thursday but can't make it
Hopefully going to QF...

Old Sep 14th, 2012, 02:21 AM   #38
country flag hellas719

Went Thursday to MxD final, some juniors, and Ferrer-Tipsy and got to see Vika, Masha, Ree, and Murray practice

Will report soon.

Old Oct 30th, 2012, 12:04 AM   #39
country flag hellas719

My report:
I'm too lazy to do a big full report so I'll just recap

-Mixed final was exciting in the STB
-I was so glad that sexist pig Tipsarevic lost in 5th set TB
-I got to watch Vika, Masha, Serena, and Murray practice. It was my first time ever seeing Serena in person, but I mostly concentrated on Vika since she's one of my main faves and she was closer to me. Her practice was out of control. She was just so good and perfect that day. That practice session was one of the best tennis she's ever played. Every ball went in and near the line if not on it
-I saw some of Kontaveit-Kiick. It was such a messy match . Tons of UEs. Kontaveit had more power and basically dictated play from what I saw, although it was clear that neither player was on their A game. But Kontaveit did hit some nice winners here and there
-I saw the whole Kalovelonis vs. Peliwo three set encounter. Kalovelonis got the early break in the first set and then from then on it was pretty even but Kalovelonis kept the break to take the set. Then in the second it was even until Peliwo broke Kalovelonis in the last game. Then in the third set Peliwo won easily although e games were close, he just won most of the important points. So many Canadian juniors went to watch Peliwo. Zhao, Abanda, who I think was Akkerman, some other girl, some boys, etc. And Kalovelonis only had Ismailov watching him . Kalovelonis has a big serve and overall a big game but he isn't the strongest mentally and it showed. He often got down on himself, and one time said some bad things in Greek during a changeover and once he got mad and hit a ball from Court 13 to Court 17 . I had never seen anything like that ever. I've seen them hit it to the next court, but to hit it so far? Crazy! Peliwo wasn't very well behaved either but he wasn't as bad, only a little in the first set but then he regrouped. Kalovelonis started having meltdowns in the third set. But it was a very competitive match and I like Kalovelonis' future. Peliwo ended up winning the whole tournament! Markos had set points against Karol Beck this year so I don't see why Markos can't have a good future on the ATP tour. It's all mental with him. He always loses big matches because of wasting big points, like in a few of the junior slams already this year. But he just needs some experience I guess
-I watched the end of Liam Broady's match against some French junior, very intense and the crowd really got into it