Qualifying Draw - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 16th, 2012, 11:39 PM   #1
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute
Qualifying Draw

(1)Melinda Czink (HUN) v Asia Muhammed (USA)
Nicole Melichar (USA) v (5)Eugenie Bouchard (CAN)

(2)Pauline Parmentier (FRA) v (wc)Emily J. Harman (USA)
Angelina Gabueva (RUS) v (7)Gabriela Dabrowski (CAN)

(3)Mirjana Lucic (CRO) v (wc)Roxanne Ellison (USA)
Elizabeth Lumpkin (USA) v (6)Jennifer Elie (USA)

(4)Casey Dellacqua (AUS) v Ivana Lisjak (CRO)
Alexandra Stevenson (USA) v (8)Emily Webley-Smith (GBR)
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 16th, 2012, 11:53 PM   #2
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of
Re: Qualifying Draw

Webley-Smith seeded in a WTA qualy
Even with US Open qualys it's embarrassing.
Even worse she could qualify, first round against Alexandra Stevenson, with Dellacqua to follow.

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37

Last edited by joeh37 : Aug 17th, 2012 at 12:06 AM.
joeh37 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 12:36 AM   #3
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeh37 View Post
Webley-Smith seeded in a WTA qualy
Even with US Open qualys it's embarrassing.
Even worse she could qualify, first round against Alexandra Stevenson, with Dellacqua to follow.
WORSE? What's worse is: how in the HELL is washed-up Alexandra freakin' Stevenson still getting WTA qually
WCs???

She is ranked in the 400s, and can't even win qually matches in 25K events?

Who said, "This nut really deserves a wild card to our event" ?

Seriously, does that mother threaten to have people's legs broken or something?

I hope the Brit creams her.
mikireturns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 12:56 AM   #4
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

Stevenson didn't get a WC.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 01:55 AM   #5
country flag Mynarco
Bra Vibrationer

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

this QD
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 03:47 AM   #6
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
Stevenson didn't get a WC.
You're absolutely right. I stand corrected.

But I still cry "bullshit" on this QD.

Most of this year Stevenson has been on the alt list for qualifying at Challengers and ITFs!

I think she's on an eight or nine match losing streak (in bush league quallies) or something awful, she's in horrendous shape ...

I'm flabbergasted. There is no US Challenger/ITF this week or the coming week.

How in the HELL is this draw in Texas attracting the Alexandra Stevensons of the world and none of the 320 other girls ranked ahead of her who would be far more appropriate in a q-draw for a WTA event?

Are those hundreds of journey women all playing New Haven? NO.

Are they all on vacation or too poor to contest a WTA q-event in Dallas?

Whuh?!!!??

Stevenson has made a little over $5,000 in 16 "events" this year.

She made that much working one month of double-shifts at Denny's.

What is up with this qualifying draw? The most bizarre WTA-level q-draw I have seen in years.

Good luck to Alexandra, nonetheless. Maybe she can shake her tail feather and get a win.

Melinda will qualify, but Lucic will blow it -- she's such a tennis-dunce.
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 04:19 AM   #7
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Good 1st round for Genie! lol could hardly ask for an easier match lol I think she beat Melichar when she was only 14 or 15. Czink will be tough, she got a lot of experience but if she plays aggressively like she's been playing lately, on a hard court like this, Genie could win that one for sure. GL! Dabrowski in the draw too lol..hopefully she'll do ok, assuming she can win that 1st rd as she's the seeded player.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 05:36 AM   #8
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

That draw
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 05:57 AM   #9
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Go Casey!

She has such an easy draw

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 06:39 AM   #10
country flag Ricardo89

Ricardo89 is an unknown quantity at this point

Go Emily Webley-Smith - time to show us what u got and what u showed us Wimbledon 2011
Ricardo89 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 07:38 AM   #11
country flag mikireturns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricardo89 View Post
Go Emily Webley-Smith - time to show us what u got and what u showed us Wimbledon 2011
If Emily just keeps the ball in play, takes her chances when she gets them, and makes tubby old Stevenson run from side-to-side, she will absolutely win.

Totally rooting for Emily to squash the Stevenson infestation.
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #12
country flag SpanishSuenos

SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all SpanishSuenos is a name known to all

Come on Mirjana! show all them how to play tennis
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #13
country flag Dusan Rakic

Dusan Rakic is just really nice Dusan Rakic is just really nice Dusan Rakic is just really nice Dusan Rakic is just really nice Dusan Rakic is just really nice Dusan Rakic is just really nice Dusan Rakic is just really nice Dusan Rakic is just really nice Dusan Rakic is just really nice Dusan Rakic is just really nice Dusan Rakic is just really nice

Can somebody tell me when will Dobrowski play today in my country now 5 p.m.
For how many hours match of Dobrowski will start?
Dusan Rakic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #14
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Gabueva? Must be a protected ranking.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 05:12 PM   #15
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Gabueva? Must be a protected ranking.
Last DA is Muhammed #553
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote