Li Na Cheering Thread Vol. 4 - Page 60 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jan 8th, 2013, 11:43 AM   #886
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Li Na Cheering Thread Vol. 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stadia View Post
I just don't want a repeat of last year's USO. She looked tired in her match vs Laura Anyway, moving on...

Good win today. Looks like yesterday's match was more because of jet lag.
Carlos implied that her husband didn't do a good job as Na's coach during 2011 Winter training. Carlos improved her fitness/stamina so that she can out-grind her opponents if Error-Na shows up in some matches this season.

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 10:08 AM   #887
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

2013 Sydney WS QF: Error-Na def Keys 4-6 7-6(2) 6-2.

Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 12:11 PM   #888
country flag Pasta-Na

Ken Rosewall Arena

1. Na Li vs Aga (starting at 2:30 p.m local time)

2. Domi vs Kerber (not b4 4:30 p.m)

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 02:14 PM   #889
country flag Pasta-Na

“今天比赛开始的时候我有一点点紧张,如果你和年轻的球员比赛,你从来不会知道会发生些什么。她们可以在场 上表现的很好。”

“可能是因为我刚开场有点太紧张了,毕竟面对以前没打过的球员,尤其又是这么年轻的,不太了解的话心里会觉 得有点没底,而且前几局自己失误也特别多,就给了对手信心。”

“卡洛斯回来就跟我说她的发球不错,”李娜表示,“但也没感觉说会像今天一直是180多、190多这么猛, 当时在场上我在心里就想说,她发成这样我能做什么?”

“和这种年轻选手打比赛,你完全不知道她们会以什么套路出牌,未知性特别大。”李娜说道,“我感觉自己是一 直打到了抢7才算是真正找到了节奏,不像前面一直在犯错,给了她机会去打出制胜分。”那谈到这场球坚持打下来给自己带来了哪些积极一面的启示,她笑称证明了自己在球场上有多么坚强,“这是一次很好的挑战,我很满意自己在去到澳网[微博]前能赢下这样的一场胜利,卡洛斯赛后有跟我说,在球场上大家比拼的其实不只是技术,还有心理层 面的斗争,我需要让自己在球场上从始自终表现得像一个冠军选手一样,所以我今天尝试着去做到这一点。”

Old Jan 9th, 2013, 03:31 PM   #890
pigam

pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy-Na View Post
“今天比赛开始的时候我有一点点紧张,如果你和年轻的球员比赛,你从来不会知道会发生些什么。她们可以在场 上表现的很好。”

“可能是因为我刚开场有点太紧张了,毕竟面对以前没打过的球员,尤其又是这么年轻的,不太了解的话心里会觉 得有点没底,而且前几局自己失误也特别多,就给了对手信心。”

“卡洛斯回来就跟我说她的发球不错,”李娜表示,“但也没感觉说会像今天一直是180多、190多这么猛, 当时在场上我在心里就想说,她发成这样我能做什么?”

“和这种年轻选手打比赛,你完全不知道她们会以什么套路出牌,未知性特别大。”李娜说道,“我感觉自己是一 直打到了抢7才算是真正找到了节奏,不像前面一直在犯错,给了她机会去打出制胜分。”那谈到这场球坚持打下来给自己带来了哪些积极一面的启示,她笑称证明了自己在球场上有多么坚强,“这是一次很好的挑战,我很满意自己在去到澳网[微博]前能赢下这样的一场胜利,卡洛斯赛后有跟我说,在球场上大家比拼的其实不只是技术,还有心理层 面的斗争,我需要让自己在球场上从始自终表现得像一个冠军选手一样,所以我今天尝试着去做到这一点。”
^ ?? can someone please translate

My take on today's match:

LI's serve was a bit shaky sometimes, but it didn't cost her aty crucial times in the match, quite the contrary.
Her serves were at times very impressive to get her out of troubel.
I also feel like her second serves are much less attackable by opponents.

Playing through the middel of the court might have been a tactic, trying to jam KEYS that way?
However, at the end of the match, she seemed to sense some fatigue and went for more topspin forehands into the corners, which troubled KEYS.

All credits to KEYS who played a phenomenal match, and with such a crisp service motion, should be able to "show some grils how it's done" on the WTA tour.

Justine: feb. 5, 2007:

"I hung on to tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years. It is something that is in me, it is me."
pigam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 03:36 PM   #891
pigam

pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute pigam has a reputation beyond repute

I google translated it.
if I understand correctly Carlos told NA she has to act and feel more like a champion from the beginning.
I agree. This is something that strikes me with her as well. She really has to have her "game face" on and really mentally show opponents that she IS a champion.
Today, she did it in the tiebreak, and at the very end when she was down 0-40 on her serve.

Justine: feb. 5, 2007:

"I hung on to tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years. It is something that is in me, it is me."
pigam is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 03:41 PM   #892
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

Na seems to have mentally improved a lot. she always fights now and never surrenders. keys is actually a great player for being a teen, and Na fought till the end, I was expecting a 64 64 loss but she did it. she did it in shenzen's final and against mchale aswell. hopefully she can keep this trend.

La Ni: hlo Aga. u know who won grand slum titel?
Aga: nope La Ni
La Ni: not u, lel
Aga: nd who baet top ten plaiur? not u, lel
La Ni: ei cri evri tiem
Big_Banana is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 03:43 PM   #893
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigam View Post
^ ?? can someone please translate
Those quotes actually seem to have been translated from her post-match interview in English

silverwhite is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 9th, 2013, 03:50 PM   #894
country flag Pasta-Na

Quote:
Originally Posted by pigam View Post
I google translated it.
if I understand correctly Carlos told NA she has to act and feel more like a champion from the beginning.
I agree. This is something that strikes me with her as well. She really has to have her "game face" on and really mentally show opponents that she IS a champion.
Today, she did it in the tiebreak, and at the very end when she was down 0-40 on her serve.

I heard that she wasted a mp at 5-1* in the final set.

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:12 AM   #895
country flag Pasta-Na

2013 Sydney WS SF: Aga def Na 6-3 6-4. Error-Na tried to fight back a bit at the end of the second set. She saved like 7 or 8 MPs. She did look a bit tired today. She gave up to run after some of the balls and she touched her knee couple times. Please rest well for AO.

Hoping for a kind AO draw for our NaNa.

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 05:37 AM   #896
country flag Pasta-Na

"不过,熟悉赛程的人要知道,李娜在1/4决赛中和美国小将凯斯鏖战三盘才逆转取胜,休息12个小时多,就立刻再度上场,迎战比自己小七岁的拉德万 斯卡。没有充足的休息,也是李娜在这场半决赛中出现太多失误的不可避免的原因。" True, the players have to play every day in the premier MM tournaments like Sydney. It is important for them to try to win the matches in straight sets.

"1/4决赛逆转凯斯的比赛,在当地时间晚场进行,而此时的A-拉早已以逸待劳。李娜在只休息不到14小时的情况下,就再次出场面对强敌,体能难以恢复。"

"尽管失利,但李娜在被动情况下奋力坚持的一幕,还是令人动容,这正是冠军气质."

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 06:39 AM   #897
country flag Pasta-Na

"但是世界排名积分方面由于比去年的亚军差了一步,她将损失120个积分,因此在下周的世界排名榜上她将被 埃拉尼超越,退回到第七的位置。" She stays at #6, Yahoo.

Old Jan 10th, 2013, 07:15 AM   #898
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

could've been better, but it's ok. please rest a bit before monday

La Ni: hlo Aga. u know who won grand slum titel?
Aga: nope La Ni
La Ni: not u, lel
Aga: nd who baet top ten plaiur? not u, lel
La Ni: ei cri evri tiem
Big_Banana is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 07:37 AM   #899
country flag Pasta-Na

尽管挽救了七个赛点,但还是输掉了比赛,李娜赛后对此说道:“我始终坚持认为自己有机会,其实直到主裁判说 结束,不然的话,每个人都有机会。”

李娜还说道:“然而,我实在太累了,在我看来,之前与凯斯的比赛耗费了我太多精力,我能为每一分拼尽全力,可之后却需要打 两到三分恢复。”尽管止步半决赛,但李娜并不认为有遗憾:“我打进了半决赛,为什么我要感到悲伤,这是我新赛季首次输球 ,可以说是一次完美的体验,难道不是吗?”

李娜承认10天打9场比赛是艰苦的赛程,“这是困难的挑战,你不仅仅要旅行,还要去打比赛,你需要适应不同 的气候和场地,包括不同的比赛环境,你必须去改变一切,这都是你需要面临的挑战,不过每一位网球选手都要面 对,拉德万斯卡从奥克兰坚持到现在。”

李娜还说道:“当然,如果在悉尼打进决赛对出征澳网能增添信心,可如今也可以好好歇歇了,为澳网储备体能, 再说了,我已经打了不少热身赛。而我对自己目前击球感觉很满意,如果制定了这个目标,

She said she's really very tired because she spent too much energy in her previous match last night. But she still tried to fight hard for every point (more like trying to finish the points in couple shots ). She also said it would be nice to get into the final. But now she can have couple more days to recharge and prepare for AO.

此外,说到从冬训期间开始,在教练卡洛斯-罗德里格斯的指导下对发球以及正手做技术动作调整的尝试,李娜直言很满意自己当前的击球感觉,包括主动进逼 网前的频率比以前更高,运用起来也愈加得心应手。“一旦定下目标,你就需要朝这个方向坚持,”她表示,“我 觉得这也表明了我与卡洛斯的互相信任,否则我不认为我们可以做到。

赛后李娜承认自己目前的体能已经到了一个极限期:“我觉得自己今天真的太累了,在球场上腿都有些不听使唤。 我拼尽了自己的全力,但是很难让自己一直保持专注力。不过我知道A-拉德万斯卡也很辛苦,因为她上周也参加了奥克兰赛的争夺,一路打到了现在,这就是运动员的生活,你总是需要 不断去适应环境,面对挑战。”

李娜还表示这次输球不会影响到自己对于接下来澳网的信心,相反,这对于自己的备战工作反而大有好处:“我不 会因为今日输球感到过于沮丧,毕竟这只是我本赛季第一次输球,之前我已经赢得了八场胜利,我对于自己的状态 感到很满意。现在我有了更多的时间去休息调整,我认为这对于自己接下来的澳网反而是一件好事情,当然,接下 来几天我也不会完全闲着,还有很多东西需要通过训练来完成。”

Last edited by Pasta-Na : Jan 10th, 2013 at 07:58 AM.
Old Jan 10th, 2013, 09:07 AM   #900
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

grad she lose rest up for BIG THING also good for me

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Zhu Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is online now View My Blog!  
Closed Thread