Li Na Cheering Thread Vol. 4 - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 06:55 AM   #766
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Li Na Cheering Thread Vol. 4

stop vbetting on her
Advertisement

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 07:36 AM   #767
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

雅虎体育讯 北京时间12月19日消息,还有十天2013赛季将拉开战幕,中国一姐李娜将以头号种子的身份征战深圳赛。 李娜18日和今日连发两条微博,自信表达希望在2013赛季迎来爆发。

18日,李娜发微博调侃世界末日说,称“在玛雅预言后,若依旧呼吸,那我必站在赛场上。”,表达了强烈的出 赛愿望;19日,中国一姐再发微博,称“明年的爆发从深圳公开赛开始!同时宣布假期正式结束!”。李娜用爆发形容自己的新赛季愿望,可见在与名教练罗德里格斯冬训后,中国金花对新赛季信心十足。同时李娜在微博中也不忘卖萌求关怀,叹息又一个假期的结束。

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 12:18 PM   #768
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute

BANGKOK -- Serena Williams has had surgery on her big toes and withdrew from an exhibition match against top-ranked Victoria Azarenka in Thailand this month.

A medical certificate from Florida podiatrist Jeffrey Rockefeller says Williams "was treated for a chronic foot disorder which involved minor procedures on both of her great toes."

He said she needs to minimize activity to fully recover.

Williams, the WTA player of the year after winning Wimbledon, the U.S. Open and London Olympics, was replaced by Li Na for the exhibition on Dec. 29 in Hua Hin.

Will she still play Shenzhen MM (31st Dec 2012 to 5th Jan 2013)?

Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #769
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

money money money
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 12:29 PM   #770
country flag Pasta-Na

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Nana View Post
money money money
No, testing her new weapons on her old servant.

Old Dec 19th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #771
country flag Big_Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy-Na View Post
No, testing her new weapons on her old servant.
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 01:30 PM   #772
country flag Shaun:::

Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of

Quote:
BANGKOK -- Serena Williams has had surgery on her big toes and withdrew from an exhibition match against top-ranked Victoria Azarenka in Thailand this month.

A medical certificate from Florida podiatrist Jeffrey Rockefeller says Williams "was treated for a chronic foot disorder which involved minor procedures on both of her great toes."

He said she needs to minimize activity to fully recover.

Williams, the WTA player of the year after winning Wimbledon, the U.S. Open and London Olympics, was replaced by Li Na for the exhibition on Dec. 29 in Hua Hin.

Will she still play Shenzhen MM (31st Dec 2012 to 5th Jan 2013)?
she is crazy

Date-Peng-Dokic-Dani
Davydenko-Ancic

Görges-Brands-Haas
Shaun::: is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 07:43 PM   #773
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

They needed another superstar to replace Serena

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!  
Old Dec 19th, 2012, 11:06 PM   #774
country flag Pasta-Na

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun::: View Post
she is crazy
I heard that Na and Caro will play an expo in March too.

Old Dec 20th, 2012, 02:49 AM   #775
country flag Shaun:::

Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of Shaun::: has much to be proud of

Quote:
I heard that Na and Caro will play an expo in March too.
in HK

Date-Peng-Dokic-Dani
Davydenko-Ancic

Görges-Brands-Haas
Shaun::: is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 21st, 2012, 06:50 AM   #776
country flag Pasta-Na

李娜的微薄在20日透露自己已经到达目的地,原来她是前往慕尼黑了,在结束了自己的冬训后娜姐回到自己曾习 惯冬训的地方,检查自己的膝盖。这都是教练卡洛斯透露的信息。“她将在德国呆一周左右的时间,检查自己的膝 盖,并不是受伤,就是例行检查,因为我们的冬训练得非常苦。” Na trained very hard in Winter training.

在接受记者采访时,卡洛斯·罗德里格斯表示,自己的冬训都是在和李娜一起度过,他在这个冬天还是着重巩固了 李娜的发球,因为之前他对金花的发球动作做了彻底的改变。但在他眼里,“李娜是个很聪明的人,我告诉她改变可能带来的危险,但她还是同意了。世界网坛在进步,你的对手每天都在 提高自己,如果我们不变化,获胜的几率就会降低。”

从8月开始合作到赛季末,李娜和卡洛斯的合作在新赛季仍会继续么?对此阿根廷人表示,自己会在新赛季陪伴李 娜征战11站WTA巡回赛。其中包括四大满贯以及在中国举行的深圳和中网赛事。对于两人新赛季的合作,卡洛斯信心满满,“小威、阿扎伦卡和莎拉波娃很优秀,但是不要忘记李娜,她有和她们 竞争的实力,李娜还再继续改善和提高,我们应该对她有信心。”

在法网夺冠后,李娜的世界排名曾一度来到世界第四,对于新赛季,卡洛斯的目标仍然不变,就是希望能带李娜尝试冲击世界前三。“发掘李娜身上的潜能,努力训练,让她发挥出最强的实力,她是世界上最优秀的四个选手之一。我的目标仍是带李娜冲击前三。这是我的目标,能不能做到就要看赛季末了。”

马上就是圣诞了,卡洛斯表示自己将会在下周回到比利时和家人汇合,度过圣诞之后他将直接飞抵深圳,和李娜一 同汇合参加新赛季的首战赛事。而结束冬训的李娜也看起来心情不错,在微薄上她表示“自己信心爆满,新赛季将 会从深圳开始。”

Old Dec 21st, 2012, 10:46 PM   #777
country flag Pasta-Na

http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=472291

Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 04:46 AM   #778
Stadia

Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's true though

Is Vika-Na going to be broadcast live? I remember watching Venus and Maria in 2010 live...
Stadia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 08:24 AM   #779
country flag Big_Banana

Quote:
it's true it's all part of the plan though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stadia View Post
It's true though

Is Vika-Na going to be broadcast live? I remember watching Venus and Maria in 2010 live...
first time I read you in ages, how are you?
Old Dec 22nd, 2012, 01:50 PM   #780
Stadia

Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute Stadia has a reputation beyond repute

I'm fine! I just stopped posting because it was already off-season, but I always check this thread almost everyday since the YEC
Stadia is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread