Li Na Cheering Thread Vol. 4 - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 02:50 PM   #391
country flag Sassy-Na

Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Li Na Cheering Thread Vol. 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Nana View Post
well hope her supposed """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""flu""""""""""""" """"""""""""""""""""""" won't last something like other 2 months though.

Her period.

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO and Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim and WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Sassy-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #392
country flag Sassy-Na

Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute Sassy-Na has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtin23 View Post
Nice draws wont give her great results, she need to be on, and she can beat everyone...
Serena, Nadia and Stosur.

She also struggles against the decent servers like Sabine, Robson, Sori and Yari.

Little-Jie(06" AO and Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim and WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #393
country flag Sassy-Na

Quote:
She still has chances to YEC, Stosur has Osaka points to defend, and Na should play Moscow if she really wants it.

I am really glad that she is quite confident atm, and not blaming her new coach, that's nice
She won't play Moscow as she said CO's her last tournament in 2012. Na would be in big trouble for her spot of YEC if Sam and Caro win couple more matches in Tokyo.

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 03:01 PM   #394
Imperfect Angel

Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Nana View Post
you said "I hope she flops" not "I'm sure she will flop", don't take merits you don't have

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy-Na View Post
She's not healthy. Her flu's been on and off since USO. She spent time to promote and sign her books instead of resting.
Always these excuse She's only on for a few times per year. I guess she needs another half year before SuperNa is released from the dungeon.
Imperfect Angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 03:02 PM   #395
Imperfect Angel

Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute Imperfect Angel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She won't play Moscow as she said CO's her last tournament in 2012. Na would be in big trouble for her spot of YEC if Sam and Caro win couple more matches in Tokyo.
If she thinks she wants to play YEC, who knows, if she flops in CO, she'll take Moscow WC.
Imperfect Angel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #396
country flag Sassy-Na

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
If she thinks she wants to play YEC, who knows, if she flops in CO, she'll take Moscow WC.
Stop using this word, biatch.

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #397
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

The flu seems to have really stong influence to her I think...

Serious Brain Injury

8-48 40-76 31-62 17-50
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 03:18 PM   #398
country flag Sassy-Na

Quote:
The flu seems to have really stong influence to her I think...
Well, she said the medicine made her tired and she couldn't focus. She didn't stay on long rallies and she also made some mistakes on her shot selection.

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #399
country flag longtin23

longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future longtin23 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Well, she said the medicine made her tired and she couldn't focus. She didn't stay on long rallies and she also made some mistakes on her shot selection.
I agree. Taking Western Medicine will make you like a dead person...

Serious Brain Injury

8-48 40-76 31-62 17-50
longtin23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 03:20 PM   #400
country flag Sassy-Na

Quote:
Originally Posted by SARA-GOAT View Post
Floptina becomes Floplina

FlopLINA AguileNA
Keep laughing.

I will quote this post when Na wins her 2nd G.S title next year.

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #401
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Her period.
fuck her period comes at the end of the month, according to some baidu experts. CO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
Always these excuse She's only on for a few times per year. I guess she needs another half year before SuperNa is released from the dungeon.
Rome
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 07:54 PM   #402
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will quote this post when Na wins her 2nd G.S title next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
I don't like Venus or Urszula
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
If Ula can beat you 6-1, 6-3 then you know you're a mug
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 01:19 AM   #403
country flag SHILIN-GOAT

SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute SHILIN-GOAT has a reputation beyond repute

ERROR-NA

now just watch Sam keep winning and steal Na's YEC spot
Tennis Tipping GOATS - HAOCHEN-GOAT SHILIN-GOAT
Tennis Tipping Golden Flower GOATS - GoofyDuck Imperfect Angel M.P longtin23 silverwhite
Tennis Tipping Non-Chinese Faves - Adrian. AYUMI-GOAT coolfish1103 Frederik Igorche kfh_9118 Michael! MikBs Mike. peanuts valac222
SHILIN-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 08:35 AM   #404
country flag Sassy-Na

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAISAI-GOAT View Post
ERROR-NA

now just watch Sam keep winning and steal Na's YEC spot
Sam def Maria 6-4 7-6 (10). 300 something points difference between Sam and Na at the moment. Vika withdrew too. Sam's a good chance to win the title here.

Sam vs Nadia in SF, and Caro/Aga/Kerber in F.

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 08:56 AM   #405
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute

If Na will only play Beijing rest of the year, Sam will get the 8th spot because she will tourney whore to get the spot.

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote