Tipping 218: Fed Cup 2013 R1 | Final standings in post #58 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 05:10 PM   #1
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Tipping 218: Fed Cup 2013 R1 | Final standings in post #58

TIPPING FEDERATION CUP

Welcome to the first round of Tipping Federation Cup 2013! This is the 218th tipping event overall and 5th in 2013.

HOW TO PLAY

First of all, you have to sign-in and specify the team you'll play for. If you have played before, you don't have to sign-in again, unless you'd like to play for another team. New players can choose to join one of the existing teams (listed below), or select any other country. There are no restrictions regarding the number of players per team.

You do, however, have to sign-in before the start of the first match if you'd like to play for an existing team as a new player. If you are a bit late, you can still play, but for some country that still has no players representing it. Changes of team choices are possible until the start of the competition. You can switch teams as the season goes, but you will be able to transfer to an existing team only if committed members of that team state that they don't object you joining in.

ENTRY LIST at the moment looks like this:

AUSTRALIA: Kev., Buitenzorg, hessie
AZERBAIJAN: HawkAussie, randy72391
BRAZIL: Broseghini, wtatourfan
CHINESE TAIPEI: coolfish1103
CROATIA: ma re
ESTONIA: WhoAmI?, chingching
FRANCE: *Jean*, Djezonfly
GERMANY: Emrys, Frederik
GREECE: hellas719, Hakon, come on lena
ITALY: Ralph214, Shadowcat
ISRAEL: ronim1
JAPAN: longtin23
NETHERLANDS: Sasja, Wrongagain
POLAND: JustPetko, Beesley, Barktra
RUSSIA: Хлоэ, F4CU
SERBIA: BlackPanther., Igorche
SLOVAKIA: Hapsara
SPAIN: supertec
UK: kejm
USA: KittyTennis, Vaxey, goOudinUSA

Tipping is like Tennis Tipping but different. You don't play other people and you don't have to tip the score which makes it an easier game to play. Everyone can play!

Playing Tipping is very easy. I will post the schedule and then you just tip who you think will win.

e.g If the schedule was...
Ivanovic vs Sharapova
V. Williams vs S. Williams

This is how you would tip...
Ivanovic
V. Williams

We play only main draw singles matches and only "live" matches, so when one team gets to 3 points and wins the tie, we don't count any matches played later on.

If there's 1 point played in a match then the match counts (walkover or a pre-match retirement doesn´t count).

Deadline for posting your tips is until the scheduled start of the match in question, so check this info due to time zones etc.

Do NOT edit your post. If you want to change your picks do it in a new post. Edited posts will make all your picks invalid.

SCORING

World Group I first round: 4 points per correct tipp
World Group II first round: 2 points per correct tipp

After all the matches of the day are played, we'll sum up all the points earned by the players of each team and divide by the number of players of that respective team. So for example, a sum of points earned by 4 players of some team during the day, will be divided by four to give the team's score.

Scores from each Fed Cup weekend will count towards the end of season team winner, but will also be taken to form continuous, 52-week team rankings. So each season the points earned last year will have to be defended. Points earned during Fed Cup weekends will not count for your individual tipping rankings (points earned playing tournaments). Fed Cup rankings and race standings can be found in the Games >>> Tipping section of the forum, along with all the rules.

For current STANDINGS as well as info on how much each team is DEFENDING in this round, go HERE.

FIRST ROUND TIES

World Group I

In Ostrava, Czech Republic
Czech Republic vs. Australia

In Rimini, Italy
Italy vs. USA

In Moscow, Russia
Russia vs. Japan

In Nis, Serbia
Serbia vs. Slovak Republic

World Group II

In Bern, Switzerland
Switzerland vs. Belgium

In Buenos Aires, Argentina
Argentina vs. Sweden

In Alicante, Spain
Spain vs. Ukraine

In Limoges, France
France vs. Germany

Matches will take place on the 9th and 10th of February. Complete Order of play will be posted here as soon as it is available.

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by ma re : Feb 10th, 2013 at 06:08 PM.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 7th, 2013, 06:01 PM   #2
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping 218: Fed Cup 2013 R1

Me for team Azerbaijan please! as long as blackouts doesn't object!
randy72391 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 06:12 PM   #3
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

Russia please

Belinda Benčič Poova Legend Sarin Flavietta Tati Agatha Vinas Devilsova Ajde
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #4
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

In for USA please!

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 09:04 PM   #5
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of

russia please
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan) Suzhou '14 (w/Milan.)
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 09:10 PM   #6
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

IN for Australia please
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 09:47 PM   #7
country flag come on lena

come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future
in for greece

Sent from my GT-S5830 using VerticalSports.Com App
come on lena is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 09:59 PM   #8
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

In for Slovãkia
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 11:32 PM   #9
country flag feifei

feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all

in for China

TT Doubles
W:09Wimbledon 10Seoul 12French Open 13Eastbourne 14Doha 14Båstad 12Helsinki(25K) 12Civitavecchia(25K)
F:10Australian Open 12 US Open 13Wimbledon
feifei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2013, 11:33 PM   #10
country flag feifei

feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all

out sorry

TT Doubles
W:09Wimbledon 10Seoul 12French Open 13Eastbourne 14Doha 14Båstad 12Helsinki(25K) 12Civitavecchia(25K)
F:10Australian Open 12 US Open 13Wimbledon
feifei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 02:07 AM   #11
country flag Frederik

Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute Frederik has a reputation beyond repute

in for Germany
TT Singles: #207 CH: #2 Finals: Luxembourg '12, Miami '13, Carlsbad '13, YEC '13 SF: Dallas '12, US Open '12, Indian Wells '13, Cincinnati '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
TT Doubles: #63 CH: #10 Titles: Dallas '12, Brussels '13, Cincinnati '13, US Open '14 Finals: Seoul '12, Brisbane '13 SF: Wimbledon '12, US Open '12, TOC '12, Dubai '13, New Haven '13, Tokyo '13
Frederik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 07:37 AM   #12
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute

I've updated the entry list, corrected some links in the oppening post etc., but please let me know if I've missed some username changes, cause they're sometimes quite frequent and at times I lose track, especially in Fed Cup which we play just 3 times a year. Btw, those of you who sign up for existing team, your name will be added once the competition starts, unless there are no objections from other team members.
ma re is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 02:01 PM   #13
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute

missed me for Azerbaijan
randy72391 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 04:27 PM   #14
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

Day 1

Kimiko Date KRUMM
Ekaterina MAKAROVA
Petra KVITOVA
Samantha STOSUR
Daniela HANTUCHOVA
Dominika CIBULKOVA
Sara ERRANI
Roberta VINCI
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 04:30 PM   #15
country flag Hapsara

Elina SVITOLINA
Silvia SOLER ESPINOSA
Yanina WICKMAYER
Kirsten FLIPKENS
Sabine LISICKI
Kristina MLADENOVIC
Paula ORMAECHEA
Sofia ARVIDSSON