Western & Southern Open (Aug 11) - Will Masha play this one? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 08:46 AM   #1
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future
Western & Southern Open (Aug 11) - Will Masha play this one?

Serena has planned to play this tournament as well

Link: the Western & Southern Open - Cincinnati - Link: Entry List
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 09:19 AM   #2
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of
Re: Western & Southern Open (Aug 11) - Will Masha play this one?

Would be nice to have a bit more optimistic and creative first post. But anyway Back to the hard courts, I hope she can Improve and get some solid matches under her belt before going to New York.
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 09:43 AM   #3
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

First of all, if her stomach issues are true, she needs to get healthy. If she indeed is having problems, she shouldn't go and play if she feels weak... Cincy is not more important than her health.
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 10:00 AM   #4
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

By Cincy her stomach problems would be well and done (or else we have much bigger problems than some poos), but the real issue would be if she can get strong enough. She'd probably be dehydrated and would've lost some weight.

Edit: OP you already gave her a stomach bug and sent her to hospital. SS cosmic forces say you're the jinx. Citation: Caiomohan Act 2010

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?

Last edited by gc-spurs : Aug 9th, 2012 at 10:08 AM.
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 10:44 AM   #5
country flag Valkyre

Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all

She will relax
Valkyre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #6
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Pova is healthy and able to give a good performance in Cinci.

It would be nice to have some competitive HC matches going into the USO, where I hope she can do extremely well.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 04:43 PM   #7
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cautiouslip View Post
Would be nice to have a bit more optimistic and creative first post. But anyway Back to the hard courts, I hope she can Improve and get some solid matches under her belt before going to New York.
I'll chance the subject line as soon as we're sure that Masha is going to play
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #8
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

She better.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 07:37 PM   #9
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
By Cincy her stomach problems would be well and done (or else we have much bigger problems than some poos), but the real issue would be if she can get strong enough. She'd probably be dehydrated and would've lost some weight.
The august 7 photos of practice, and in the red shirt.....I think she was already a little dehydrated. Ok soon, I hope.
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 08:31 PM   #10
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
The august 7 photos of practice, and in the red shirt.....I think she was already a little dehydrated. Ok soon, I hope.
I contributed that to jet leg and climate change... But it was suspicious that she kept cancelling practice sessions. But still, an ill person (especially with a stomach bug) would not IMO risk and go to a presser... Or maybe the bathrooms are indeed close... Still cannot buy that she had it in London before the final and then went on to go to a dinner with whole team and Handler. Weird... If you do not feel well, all sorts of "specialties" do not suit you... You do not have appetite. Anyway I hope she does get better soon...
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #11
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

She probably had too much sushi at Zuma. She has the best medical advisors. She won't be playing unless given the all clear. It is not important to be no.1.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #12
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

I attributed her dehydrated look from Montreal to jet lag and generally tired of travelling and playing many matches. Like Maja12 said, person who have issue with stomach would not risk to go to a press conference or eat in restaurant (what she did after final in OG). I still thinking that it's excuse from playing tournament back to back. But everything will be clear for us in next week because we'll see if she decides to play in Cincy or not.
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 05:05 AM   #13
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

I think she definitely will play here.

Hopefully a repeat of this :

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 07:45 AM   #14
country flag Valkyre

Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all

^^ How can she look so absolutely stunning after a 3 hour thriller final is beyond me really....
Valkyre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #15
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

Man that final was consuming and I watched it all.But in the end the near heart attack was worth it

Steffi Graf best female tennis player ever
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote