Hard Court Season - Rogers Cup in Montreal - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2012, 06:58 PM   #1
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Hard Court Season - Rogers Cup in Montreal

Link: Rogers Cup - Montreal

Last edited by MashaFan01 : Aug 6th, 2012 at 08:46 AM.
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #2
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all
Re: Hard Court Season - Roger's Cup in Montreal

go hardcourtpova

Steffi Graf best female tennis player ever
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 09:05 PM   #3
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Montreal should be a good tourny! Pova will be jet lagged, a lot worse for wear from the massive Pity Party, uncomfortable on HC and more interested in showing off her Silver Medal than getting to work playing tennis.

Hogg will earn his keep if he can get her to focus enough to win the first match.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 10:32 PM   #4
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future

Took me so long to remember who beat Maria here last year. Completely forgot that it was my very own GalinaGoddess! /

Hoping that she gets a better result this time, if she actually shows up!

Tennis Tipping Rank: 117 (singles), 85 (doubles)
Doubles Titles: WTA Luxembourg 2013, ITF x5
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 10:37 PM   #5
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Go slay Maria Get them points.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #6
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Let's go, Maria!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2012, 11:34 PM   #7
country flag killerqueen

killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future killerqueen has a brilliant future

Is Maria going to be seeded second or third here? I'd have thought 3rd, but if the draw is at 1pm, the new rankings would probably be released by then...

Tennis Tipping Rank: 117 (singles), 85 (doubles)
Doubles Titles: WTA Luxembourg 2013, ITF x5
killerqueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 12:40 AM   #8
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerqueen View Post
Took me so long to remember who beat Maria here last year. Completely forgot that it was my very own GalinaGoddess! /

Hoping that she gets a better result this time, if she actually shows up!
Galina beat both Bartoli and Maria convincingly last year. Wonder if Maria will beat Galina this year if Galina is qualified into MD.

My hunch is that Maria will beat Galina this year, just like she finally beat Kirilenko in 2 sets at 2012 OG.

Last edited by 18majors : Aug 6th, 2012 at 12:49 AM.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 02:11 AM   #9
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of

Well, Sharapova played extermely bad in Toronto last year due to windy conditions, don't know how the weather will be this year at Montreal, hope it suits her better and that she'll go deep.
This is a good occasion for her to take back world number one spot, and, to save us from Agg1e (Please, let this never happen Mar1a) !

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 03:11 AM   #10
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Why on earth is she playing? She's gotta be drained.

http://imageshack.us/a/img534/5492/maria1y.pnghttp://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4647/xk7s.png
Sharapova Ivanovic Jankovic Pavs Wozniacki Wickmayer Goerges Cetkovska Vaidisova
Tweet. Tumble. Blog.

Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 03:32 AM   #11
country flag NashaP

NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold NashaP is a splendid one to behold

Maria should withdraw and just focus on Cinni instead. She's gonna be mentally and physically drained after the Olympics. I don't want her to crash out in r3 or r4 of us open. She should practice like hell on the hardcourts and try to go deep in cinni and I think she will be good for US open.
NashaP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 07:56 AM   #12
country flag Valkyre

Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all

She can start making up points now actually

Toronto is one of the tournaments Maria did not go so well last year, so here is hoping she will go further this time. Although it is going to be hard, she has been playing lots of tennis. Davai!
Valkyre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 08:13 AM   #13
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Maria is playing Montreal?

when does the draw come out?

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 09:37 AM   #14
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hard Court Season - Rogers Cup in Montreal

1PM on Monday, so today, but 1PM their time....

So, probably Tuesday for us in Aus

But she wouldn't have to play until Thursday, plenty of time to settle down and focus.
Old Aug 6th, 2012, 09:48 AM   #15
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hard Court Season - Rogers Cup in Montreal

1PM Montreal time is 7h from now. I'd really like to see the draws, I just hope Maria is not tired from Olympics, but I'm sure if she decided to play she is fit for it.
I see only Federer and Serena aren't playing Toronto and Montreal, all the other top players are going, so I guess it's ok.
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote