US Open 2012: New Yoooooork, Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of! - Page 59 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 12:55 AM   #871
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: US Open 2012: New Yoooooork, Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
I could go on all night. But no seriously, she just annoys the hell outta me.
You hate Ana? Didn't know... I'm not a big fan either, but I support her because she comes from my country, and she has grown a bit on me since her rivalry with JJ is non-existent atm (because of both playing, I'll be gentle and say just: not that good lately ). I'm a hypocrite. I adore Maria's c'mon, but that Ajde cracks me up so much, I hate when she shouts it in that high-pitched voice But anyway, she is at least now somewhat of a decent shadow of her 2008 version. If she could just be less nervous and more confident, she could do wonders again But with her hot and cold FH alone, that's mission impossible.

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 01:02 AM   #872
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I love Ana. She's such a sweet heart.

Her screams/fist pumping does annoy me sometimes.
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 01:09 AM   #873
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
Tennisvampire, you are in serious need of new arguements and an attitude adjustment: more love for everybody and less overblown selfrighteous denegration of some players because you think it's cool.
Just like the time when you were showing contempt at Kim even when she is going for farewell? Or at serena for the matter?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 01:21 AM   #874
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
Maybe Drea will do even better than Kiri against Serenka. Seems reasonable since Kiri couldn't get the job done against Drea.

"Rankings do matter They are a direct reflection of somebody's consistency and general performance." That's why ARad is Ranked World #2. "Consistency" is the name of her game.

Tennisvampire, you are in serious need of new arguements and an attitude adjustment: more love for everybody and less overblown selfrighteous denegration of some players because you think it's cool.

chill the fuck out, grandpa.
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 01:23 AM   #875
country flag atominside

atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future atominside has a brilliant future

Also, ana annoys the hell out of me but its about time she made a good run (possible QF). She and her depleted fan base deserves it
atominside is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 01:59 AM   #876
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
If Stosur wasn't the defending champion she would be guaranteed for a night match. Although the way the Vika/Stosur match up goes and the fact that it would be Maria/Petra it shouldn't really matter.
My guess is Maria will get Tuesday night session if Vika plays Stosur, but will be bumped to a day session if Vika plays Robson. Robson/Vika QF will be one of the biggest GS stories in a long while.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 03:03 AM   #877
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

^i thought the opposite. Since Stosur is the returning champion.

Either way hopefully Mash gets the night match.
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 05:21 AM   #878
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 06:48 AM   #879
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
Also, ana annoys the hell out of me but its about time she made a good run (possible QF). She and her depleted fan base deserves it
This, she's annoying as hell and I'm not really that fond of her but another GS QF has been long due for her. Her fans have gone through some tough times for the last 4 years .
Mr.Sharapova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 07:24 AM   #880
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long and Hard View Post
This, she's annoying as hell and I'm not really that fond of her but another GS QF has been long due for her. Her fans have gone through some tough times for the last 4 years .
Tell me 'bout it!

Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 10:27 AM   #881
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Just like the time when you were showing contempt at Kim even when she is going for farewell? Or at serena for the matter?
Quote:
Originally Posted by atominside View Post
[/b]
chill the fuck out, grandpa.
No need to insult him But thank you both for the support

Anyway, Ana's QF GS run was long due. And after getting through this match with Stephens (who can easily become one of my favorite players of this new generation ), she should really get her act together and perform well against Pironkova...

As far as Maria's night match in the quarters go (but, again, I have to say Petrova first!), for me Maria-Petra is a stronger match than Vika-Stosur/Vika-Robson. But considering that Maria already had 2 night matches, one in the previous round, and Sam none (she is a defending champion after all as well), I think they would give the night session to Vika's match. Even if she plays Robson, Vika only had one night session so far, plus the hype around the match would be enormous. IMO they should just have two women's matches in the night session and push the guys to sweat in the sun

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 12:36 PM   #882
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

IF Ana doesn't make the QFs this time.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 12:40 PM   #883
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
I totally see lefty going up to some security guy: "I MUST SEE MY QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long and Hard View Post
Based on what? Because she won a slam 4 years ago? She's just got double bagelled by Vinci ffs. I hope Tsveti kicks her out.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 12:51 PM   #884
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipsterPova View Post
based on all her fans who expected her to win another slam

But she works really hard, and it's ridiculous that her mental inability to do anything useful in slams has gotten this bad. I wouldn't be surprised if she loses to Tsvetana
She has no backhand and her FH is not as powerful as it used to be, players are FINALLY exploiting the blatant weaknesses in her game. To hell with her 'mental inablity'.

And LOL did you go into Serena Slam?
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 12:54 PM   #885
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

IMO, its more of Ana's mental inability than anything. She won a slam before with "no backhand." Matches like R3 at French vs Errani Could have been a cakewalk but all of a sudden she becomes a mental midget and gifts the match to Errani who makes the Finals.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote