US Open 2012: New Yoooooork, Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of! - Page 53 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 11:47 AM   #781
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2012: New Yoooooork, Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of!

On the other hand Petra is playing Bartoli so who knows how that match will turn out to be. Maybe Bartoli will cause the upset.

The point is that Sam has no pressure, she knew when she came to this tournament that nobody predicted her as the winners let alone reach the later stages of the tournament. She is playing pressure free and that's why I think she can reach the semis here at least.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 12:03 PM   #782
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
Petrova first
Nuff said. I wanna see a step up in this round.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 12:04 PM   #783
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Long and Hard View Post
On the other hand Petra is playing Bartoli so who knows how that match will turn out to be. Maybe Bartoli will cause the upset.

The point is that Sam has no pressure, she knew when she came to this tournament that nobody predicted her as the winners let alone reach the later stages of the tournament. She is playing pressure free and that's why I think she can reach the semis here at least.
i disagree, Vika will eat her alive tbh.

QUEEN OF CLAY
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 12:05 PM   #784
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Kvitova will rout Bartoli. See their meeting in Montréal this year, match-up issues for Bartoli.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 12:32 PM   #785
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

I'm afraid Vika would eat even Maria alive at this point Unless Mash or Serena stop her, she is so winning this I don't have anything against her winning another Slam, but like I mentioned somewhere before, winning two Slams in a year where Maria and Serena win only one: unacceptable Actually, it's a funny situation in both men's and women's tennis. Three best players of the season won Slams on their preferred surfaces (yes, I began considering clay as Maria's maybe not most preferred, but definitely her best surface ). And now at the US Open it's about prestige, who gets to say that they had the best season. And realistically these players are favorites to win it. Novak and Roger (whatever the "experts" are saying, Murray is so not winning this ), and of course Serena, Vika and Maria... So, will someone else get inside this prestige company on both sides, or will one of them rise above the others? Just my view of this year's last Slam

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 12:58 PM   #786
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Petra demolished Bartoli at Toronto(or Cincy ). Something like 61 61.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 01:01 PM   #787
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
Petra demolished Bartoli at Toronto(or Cincy ). Something like 61 61.
She leads their H2H 2-1 .
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 01:07 PM   #788

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

CareerSlamPova, I love your avi

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 01:13 PM   #789
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
I'm afraid Vika would eat even Maria alive at this point Unless Mash or Serena stop her, she is so winning this I don't have anything against her winning another Slam, but like I mentioned somewhere before, winning two Slams in a year where Maria and Serena win only one: unacceptable Actually, it's a funny situation in both men's and women's tennis. Three best players of the season won Slams on their preferred surfaces (yes, I began considering clay as Maria's maybe not most preferred, but definitely her best surface ). And now at the US Open it's about prestige, who gets to say that they had the best season. And realistically these players are favorites to win it. Novak and Roger (whatever the "experts" are saying, Murray is so not winning this ), and of course Serena, Vika and Maria... So, will someone else get inside this prestige company on both sides, or will one of them rise above the others? Just my view of this year's last Slam
WTA is definitely more open though. Fed is a lock for the title
Fighterpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 01:23 PM   #790

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fighterpova View Post
WTA is definitely more open though. Fed is a lock for the title
Don't underestimate Nole He's looking pretty sharp atm. I don't think that he can beat Fed if they get to play here in the final, it seems like he's got some sort of a mental block against him lately, but that's the beauty of tennis: anything is possible. Plus, it's not like Novak hasn't surprised me positively in recent years (USO 2011 semi springs to mind )

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 01:33 PM   #791
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Fighterpova, I disagree. Novak wins it.
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 01:36 PM   #792

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Fighterpova, I disagree. Novak wins it.
That's the spirit

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 01:48 PM   #793
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Fighterpova is obviously jinxing Roger.

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 01:51 PM   #794

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
Fighterpova is obviously jinxing Roger.
Could be Anyway, I would love to see Novak win it, he really needs it in order to get his confidence back, but I think Roger will prevail in the end. Then again the only one who I see as capable of stopping him is Novak, so we'll see what happens...

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 01:52 PM   #795
country flag Shivank17

I obviously want Roger to win it. Its really important for Federer to beat Nole here after he gifted him the semis and eventually the slam last year.

But I have a bad feeling Murray might.