US Open 2012: New Yoooooork, Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of! - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 06:16 AM   #61
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold
Re: US Open 2012: New Yoooooork, Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of!

Sharapova out of Montreal and Cincy to prepare earning huge points at US open, Tokyo, Beijing, and YEC!!

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 17th, 2012, 08:06 AM   #62
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if missing so much hardcourt practice will make her hungrier and go for it during the Asian swing... That would be indeed a nice quest to finally grab that long awaited YE 1st spot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 09:15 AM   #63
country flag Valkyre

Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all

Maria will be hungry, I am sure of it. She missed Cincinnati one of her favorite tournaments. I am sure she is craving for some hardcourt action.

Davai Maria!
Valkyre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 01:35 PM   #64
country flag denny5576

denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of denny5576 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
I wonder if missing so much hardcourt practice will make her hungrier and go for it during the Asian swing... That would be indeed a nice quest to finally grab that long awaited YE 1st spot
I am not so optimistic about USO (not enough training and practice), but expect good results in Tokyo, Beijing and Istanbul.
However year end #1 will be very, very difficult for Maria. In reality if Vika will have in NY better or equal result to Maria's then practically will be nearly impossible for Maria to be #1
denny5576 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 01:42 PM   #65
country flag fanofmaria

fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice fanofmaria is just really nice

My beautiful Maria! I hope your batteries are recharged, your body fresh, and your memory and sting of the last two matches have relit that fire in you. Welcome back to the Big Apple girl!
fanofmaria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 01:43 PM   #66
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

I really am not obsessed with the YE no.1 or anything... Top 5 finish is enough for me. I do not expect a stellar USO simply because practicing or not, she sucks there, it would be nice if she played the Asian part of the tour and some good results there would be nice to see... But there's no such thing that I expect now.. OK, I do, a good YEC...
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 02:12 PM   #67
country flag massive

massive is a glorious beacon of light massive is a glorious beacon of light massive is a glorious beacon of light massive is a glorious beacon of light massive is a glorious beacon of light massive is a glorious beacon of light massive is a glorious beacon of light massive is a glorious beacon of light massive is a glorious beacon of light massive is a glorious beacon of light massive is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
^^ LOL That point annoyed me so much! There was a big ass open court on the left side but NO, retard-pova chose to hit the ball right to where sarin was standing

It proved crucial at the end and martha payed the price for it
IKR? And the servebot looked so ridiculously proud as if it was some GOAT shot, fistpumping at Maria... She was lucky she got that set from ForehandLessPova in the TB.
massive is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #68
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

vozas, this time you are a little bit less transparent with having another flag and all but still its quite clear that it is you.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #69
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Another delightful note: Queenpova is banned!

"Joy to the world!"
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 03:22 PM   #70
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold

why happy? eventhough h/she is a supertroll, i kinda like her

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 03:25 PM   #71
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
Another delightful note: Queenpova is banned!

"Joy to the world!"

Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 07:59 PM   #72
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Trolololpova what did he do to get banned? Went too far as usual ?
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:10 PM   #73
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Thank god.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:40 PM   #74
country flag nectar69

nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold nectar69 is a splendid one to behold

Did anybody see Serena's match with Kerber in Cincy? Serena looked awful. She seems to be slightly injured or something. If this Serena shows up at the Open, even Pova can beat her. I think Maria will have a good U.S. Open. I think the one to watch for is Kvitova, she's on fire right now.
nectar69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 17th, 2012, 10:46 PM   #75
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectar69 View Post
Did anybody see Serena's match with Kerber in Cincy? Serena looked awful. She seems to be slightly injured or something. If this Serena shows up at the Open, even Pova can beat her. I think Maria will have a good U.S. Open. I think the one to watch for is Kvitova, she's on fire right now.
Wrong! You underestimate the capacity of Pova's Brain to freeze her.