US Open 2012: New Yoooooork, Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of! - Page 156 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 09:53 AM   #2326
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2012: New Yoooooork, Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of!

Sgt.shittykinz. How many slams does your fave have?
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:02 AM   #2327
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian_siren View Post
He has no argument whatsoever

If that's the case, why didn't henin ever win Wimbledon? Vee the French open?
The guys a dick, Masha getting hate even though career wise she isvthe second best active player on tour ATM (Vee is AWOL )
Why is it that Masha is the most hated player on tf? I'm sick o hearing mashtard excuses because personally I think weve done fuck all during this month to provoke such player abuse. They're ripping a credible legend to pieces when 98% of the tour haven't come to an inch of what Masha has achieved at just 25

Nothing will change
It just disappointing to see GM with such hatred. They're the GMTARDS
Piece said
Its like 2006 all over again but even worse.

Yet other fan bases can seemingly get away with anything and still get looked at thru rose coloured glasses. Like this new name some fanbases have started to call Maria "The Siberian Mutant".

Last edited by Andy. : Sep 11th, 2012 at 12:12 PM.
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #2328
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone who calls her that aren't making fun of her because she wasn't effected by the Chernobyl disaster health wise, they are however calling everyone who were and still are effected by it mutants. THAT'S vile behaviour!
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #2329
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Exactly. Its such a shame that people can make fun of such a tragedy which affected millions of people.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:56 AM   #2330
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Those people should read this book: Voices from Chernobyl by Svetlana Alexievich.
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 12:06 PM   #2331
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Anyone who calls her that aren't making fun of her because she wasn't effected by the Chernobyl disaster health wise, they are however calling everyone who were and still are effected by it mutants. THAT'S vile behaviour!
They are idiots who know of no bounds I'm just surprised how some of them are still allowed to post here at all

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 12:11 PM   #2332
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

And I can guess that some of them may be among the ones who call people "racist"... offending people affected by such a tragedy like Chernobyl is the same.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 12:37 PM   #2333
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
And I can guess that some of them may be among the ones who call people "racist"... offending people affected by such a tragedy like Chernobyl is the same.
But that's what GM is supposed to be all about, ain't it? If it doesn't offend or rubs someone the wrong way it doesn't count.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #2334
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMashaFan View Post
Its like 2006 all over again but even worse.

Yet other fan bases can seemingly get away with anything and still get looked at thru rose coloured glasses. Like this new name some fanbases have started to call Maria "The Siberian Mutant".
This just means that Maria is back to winning ways and being a slam champion already.
Funny GM logic: only get loved when you're down and out
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 03:17 PM   #2335
country flag Lachy
ICE QUEENS.

Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute Lachy has a reputation beyond repute

Bandabou is a mess. Maria has completely overtaken his mind. He'll stay pressed.
Lachy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #2336
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

That's what's always annoyed me about the mutant, don't know how you can think degrading those affected by Chernobyl is acceptable. It annoys me further because of Maria's foundation to help them.
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 08:17 PM   #2337
country flag Feyd

Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future Feyd has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
That's what's always annoyed me about the mutant, don't know how you can think degrading those affected by Chernobyl is acceptable. It annoys me further because of Maria's foundation to help them.
What annoyed me most are posters like OliviaSmith. She has been whining about the racist comments by keeping them in her signature when she also held that "Outgrown mutant from Chernobyl" comment in her signature to mock Pova for quite a while. F.cking hypocrites.
Feyd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:37 PM   #2338
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
Talking about prizemoney, Vika has already earned over 6 million $ this year, and Maria is 50 K from reaching 5 million $.

Really, they should so make the prize money equal at all slams. Vika got 2.4 million for winning AO, Maria got 1.68 million for French.
Wtf really? that's retarded.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:40 PM   #2339
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

I think Maria would rather have a Career Slam than $700,000 tbh.
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:43 PM   #2340
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

^No I know, I just thought the slams had somewhat equal prize money. It's just weird.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote