US Open 2012: New Yoooooork, Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of! - Page 151 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:27 PM   #2251
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2012: New Yoooooork, Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of!

Classy from both in the end
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:30 PM   #2252
country flag msharafan

msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future msharafan has a brilliant future

I dont like either players but I dont understand why Serena always shakes the umpires hand first whether she wins or loses it annoys me so much. Im sure Serenas been questioned about this but anyone know?
2008 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION
2012 FRENCH OPEN CHAMPION

Congrats Maria you proved so many haters and fans that gave up on you wrong enjoy all the success that comes to you as you deserve it!
msharafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:31 PM   #2253
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Huge LOL at people jumping on the Azarenka bandwagon.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:33 PM   #2254
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
Not me Still can't warm to her.

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:34 PM   #2255
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
I've always been ok with Vika (I think I wrote somewhere that I have periods when I like her and when I don't ), and felt kind of sad that she lost. But between the choice of Serena and anybody else, I would pretty much take anybody else everytime Oh, except when she is playing Radwanska

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:35 PM   #2256
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

I wasn't so excited about this match but it turned out so good.
I wish all slam finals were as entertaining as this one.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:35 PM   #2257
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute

Can't believe they barely let Serena speak at the end Tbh it's quite nice to watch a slam final where you're indifferent to both players, much less stressful! I'm kinda glad Serena won though just cos I don't want Azarenka to start getting anywhere close to Maria's accomplishments.
swissmr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #2258
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I am a mental case for that. I'm an anti-bandwagon type, last year I was pissed at Petra for being the POY and I felt sorry for Vika losing the YEC and so I started rooting for her... now it's the total opposite, even if she lost, I'm feeling closer to Petra because she's slumping.
The only 2 things that never change no matter what are my love for Maria and not liking Serena..
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #2259
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
I've always been ok with Vika (I think I wrote somewhere that I have periods when I like her and when I don't ), and felt kind of sad that she lost. But between the choice of Serena and anybody else, I would pretty much take anybody else everytime
I'm very similar but after seeing her live I was converted to a big Vika fan.
She could never be a favorite though since she's to big of a threat for Maria.
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:41 PM   #2260

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post

I am a mental case for that. I'm an anti-bandwagon type, last year I was pissed at Petra for being the POY and I felt sorry for Vika losing the YEC and so I started rooting for her... now it's the total opposite, even if she lost, I'm feeling closer to Petra because she's slumping.
The only 2 things that never change no matter what are my love for Maria and not liking Serena..
This so much! Petra became like my favorite player behind Maria and JJ after being really bad for the better part of this season (and I rooted for Vika when they were playing at the YEC ). But just like you, the only two things that will never change are my love and support for Maria and my dislike of Serena

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
I'm very similar but after seeing her live I was converted to a big Vika fan.
She could never be a favorite though since she's to big of a threat for Maria.
This

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:42 PM   #2261
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

My signature doesn't make any sense now, I'm too confused. I still don't know if I'm ok or not with this result...
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:42 PM   #2262
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

It was an entertaining match but completely on serena's racquet. Once she decided to pull herself together late in the 3rd set it was done. Azarenka was playing well and riding high on confidence in the 2nd and start of the 3rd but as soon as Serena retook control of the rallies it was over. I'm happy Serena won but also I think it is great that the world number 1 managed to make a match out of it...compared to her last few tries. Its your turn now Maria!
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:43 PM   #2263
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of

OH and also I would like to point out that Maria and Vika are completely even in terms of the slams. W 4r SF F compared to F W 4r SF but Maria has the edge with the silver medal
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:49 PM   #2264
Mrs. Dimitrova
#CareerSlamPova

Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute Mrs. Dimitrova has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. I think Maria and Vika had a very similar year. With that said, as much as I'm on a fan of hers, props to Vika for the amazing start to the year and a great fight today.
Mrs. Dimitrova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 11:50 PM   #2265

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
My signature doesn't make any sense now, I'm too confused. I still don't know if I'm ok or not with this result...
So you changed it to Petra? Honestly, I don't know either how I feel. I was trying to persuade myself to root for Vika, and for the better part of the match I did, but it didn't feel genuine. But then again, the only players that I unconditionally support are Maria, JJ and Novak. The others I support, but whenever they start posing a threat to my fave, they're off my list. And Vika winning her first two Slams in a year feels too much, especially considering the fact that Maria won 4 Majors in the span of 8 years And I really don't like Serena, so anything that she wins, I don't feel satisfied and happy. But, I guess legacy wise, this might be for the best. Serena is somewhere in the middle-probably untouchable by any current players and new generations still to come, but still not in the domain of the greatest players (when the number of Slams is concerned...) So, I guess we should just let her be until she decides that tennis is boring

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC