US Open 2012: New Yoooooork, Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of! - Page 111 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:50 PM   #1651
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2012: New Yoooooork, Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of!

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian_siren View Post
Will rena ever get a competitive match this fall?
no , like Lance Armstrong didn't . She is moving better being 30 than in 2005 or 2004

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

32 WTA titles , including 12 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:51 PM   #1652
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Anyway guys I'm off to bed. Well done Masha
Rena in god mode is NID tbh and it's boring to watch. Get another game ana

Night guys xx
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:52 PM   #1653
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Ana, already better than Maria. No bagel.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:54 PM   #1654
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Ana, already better than Maria. No bagel.
Serena on Grass is more dangerous

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:55 PM   #1655
country flag heelsrule1988

heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all heelsrule1988 is a name known to all

Someone has to stop this reign of terror. It makes me sick.
heelsrule1988 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:56 PM   #1656
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Ana about to gloriously lose in under 60 minutes

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:58 PM   #1657

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Serena screaming because Ana read her shot and passed her on the net She hit 11 aces so far

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 12:02 AM   #1658
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute
Awkward moment when I'm jealous of this scoreline...

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 12:03 AM   #1659

Game number 2 in the second set The worst part is Ana is actually holding nicely from the baseline, but Serena's serves are just... And she gets all over every weaker serve from Ana, and gets it done in like two, three shots

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 12:03 AM   #1660
country flag NashaMasha

the only way to beat Serena = to have a big serve and just hold serve 6 times in a set

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 12:06 AM   #1661

Serena missed 4 first serves and held to love

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 12:07 AM   #1662
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

That Serena serve would scare the living daylights out of anyone. I wouldn't like to be the one who has to wash Ana's undies when this match is over.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 12:07 AM   #1663
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

4 games for Ana

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 12:08 AM   #1664
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten63 View Post
4 games for Ana
Serena has a break and doesn't care about games on Ana's serve anymore

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 12:11 AM   #1665
country flag NashaMasha

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipsterPova View Post
The world No. 1 and new No. 2 could never

Serena will lose more games here in the Final than at Olympics

WTA Championships 2004

21 weeks #1 player