US Open 2012: New Yoooooork, Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of! - Page 109 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #1621
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of
Re: US Open 2012: New Yoooooork, Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
That fucking 4.
Lisicki

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:10 PM   #1622
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cautiouslip View Post
I feel like such a loser for saying this because her year has been AMAZE but if only she went 1 round further in Wimbledon then it would be perfect
Agreed.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:12 PM   #1623
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cautiouslip View Post
I feel like such a loser for saying this because her year has been AMAZE but if only she went 1 round further in Wimbledon then it would be perfect
well, talking about slams, noone did better than her so far
Vika is the best behind Maria with W - 4 - SF - SF
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:14 PM   #1624
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Shocking! There's like 12 spectators in the stands!

What gives?
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #1625

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
We're hopelessly insatiable.
We are But then she would have had a QF or better at all four Slams Well, nobody gets it this season on the WTA tour, since Petra blew her chance here

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #1626
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Vika: W 4 SF Bronze SF
Masha: F W 4 Silver SF
Rena: 4 1 W Gold ?

What about Errani?
Hasn't she gone: SF F ? SF
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:16 PM   #1627
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbian_siren View Post
If she had got past lisicki I srsly think she wouldve made it to the final
But she got her revenge at the olympics
Maria will have the most grand slam wins if she beats Vika at SF, otherwise Vika will tie Maria with a SF win and will have 22 wins if she wins US Open.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:17 PM   #1628

Quote:
Vika: W 4 SF Bronze SF
Masha: F W 4 Silver SF
Rena: 4 1 W Gold ?

What about Errani?
Hasn't she gone: SF F ? SF
I think it was round 3 of Wimbledon. I think that's when she was beaten by Shvedova...

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:19 PM   #1629
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennisvampire View Post
I think it was round 3 of Wimbledon. I think that's when she was beaten by Shvedova...
Oh my how could I forget?
Golden set
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #1630
Forever Sharapova.

So everyone with the most GS wins have had at least one underwhelming performance
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:22 PM   #1631
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold

I am just so happy Maria beat Marion. I have the match on tape so will watch it later. Maria never gives up, no matter what. She's made my day.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:24 PM   #1632

Eurosport is hopeless They are showing Murray-Cilic on international and a replay of Maria's match on ES2

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:29 PM   #1633

Quote:
So everyone with the most GS wins have had at least one underwhelming performance
It's virtually impossible it seems on the WTA tour to have that kind of consistency... Everybody can beat everybody when they have an amazing/off day. Plus I think that, compared to the ATP, it really makes a difference that guys play in the best-of-five sets format. For WTA tour, Grand Slams are basically like every other tournaments, except they are played for eternal glory and bigger prize money. With the ATP tour, guys have to play three great sets to beat the favorites, which is obviously a lot harder than playing two good sets. But it's interesting how both Vika and Maria "flopped" on RG and Wimbledon which shows that their losses were pretty much affected by the surface as well (IMO clay is Vika's worst surface, as much as unfortunately grass became that for Maria ) Serena alrady 2:0 up

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:31 PM   #1634
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Maria is a fighter! #respect
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 11:33 PM   #1635
Forever Sharapova.

I'm just hoping there isn't another double bagel
The entertainment difference between the top half of the draw and the bottom is astounding