US Open 2012: New Yoooooork, Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of! - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #1516
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future
Re: US Open 2012: New Yoooooork, Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of!

I'm please with the way Maria play in 3rd set against Petrova and Bartoli
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Three Hands Titles Montreal 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #1517
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDF View Post
What did she say?
Nothing really, just said she was a good tough opponent, noted how she was handily beaten in the AO final so it would be nice to have some revenge in a GS.

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #1518
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

Phew she won another close battle. Marion played out of her mind but that wasn't enough.
please don't embarrass yourself against Azarenka
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:35 PM   #1519
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Maria, you've the heart of gold!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #1520
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Glad that Maria didn't lose her first match after I outed myself as a Sharapova fan.

Good match from both ladies, great fight from Maria as always and glad to see eurosport commentators and tennis etiquette fundamentalist Chris Bowers and his sidekick Chris Wilkinson being replaced at the start of the third set with two other guys which made the match more enjoyable by at least 50%.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:36 PM   #1521
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Pseudo Maria ‏@PseudoMaria
Am I the only one who rather the USTA not build a roof?

LOL
Well, to be honest, rain was Maria's ally at this USO

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:37 PM   #1522
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gc-spurs View Post
Nothing really, just said she was a good tough opponent, noted how she was handily beaten in the AO final so it would be nice to have some revenge in a GS.
Is RevengePova about to rear her beautiful head out of hiding and shine under the lights of New York city?

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:37 PM   #1523
country flag masha122

masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all masha122 is a name known to all

so so happy that she is in the SF ; right now i just want her to recover and do her best !!

26/06/2013 the cursed wednesday in wimbledon and tennis
history

Danceney is back !!!
masha122 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:39 PM   #1524
country flag Abuttons

Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold Abuttons is a splendid one to behold

I know Maria had the ability to pull this off, but the challenge facing her after last night was huge.
My God, our Girl is simply amazing, she's put up another astonishing comeback.
Now she needs to avoid any advantage of the size she's given Marion to her next opponent.

Great job, Russian Empress. On to the Semis.
Abuttons is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:39 PM   #1525
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Maria always make heart-attack for me
About the match tomorrow, Vika is dangerous when they rally, so Maria needs to finish the point fast. IMO Serve and return is a key for tomorrow
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Three Hands Titles Montreal 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:39 PM   #1526
country flag Fool

Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice Fool is just really nice

she'll play tomorrow, right? Maybe it'll be night session
Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #1527
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
Glad that Maria didn't lose her first match after I outed myself as a Sharapova fan.

Good match from both ladies, great fight from Maria as always and glad to see eurosport commentators and tennis etiquette fundamentalist Chris Bowers and his sidekick Chris Wilkinson being replaced at the start of the third set with two other guys which made the match more enjoyable by at least 50%.
Welcome to SS, now I can forget about "Danish Delight" and read your pearls right here at home.
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #1528
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

YES, Maria !!!!!!!!!

Such a mess but what an amazing fighter Maria is

Rain break helped again, like vs Petrova

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:41 PM   #1529
country flag 18majors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
she'll play tomorrow, right? Maybe it'll be night session
Maria will have one day of rest, SF doesn't start until Friday.
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:42 PM   #1530
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

The SF's are on Friday
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote