US Open 2012: New Yoooooork, Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of! - Page 101 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:22 PM   #1501
country flag BuckJaysRock

BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light BuckJaysRock is a glorious beacon of light
Re: US Open 2012: New Yoooooork, Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of!

maria is the best fighter
BuckJaysRock is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:23 PM   #1502
country flag LDF

LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute

So happy Anything form here on in will be a bonus, to be honest. Hope Masha can give a good accord of herself against Vika - I certainly give her a decent chance, especially with how Azarenka has been serving.

Serena WilliamsJelena Jankovic

Hantuchova~Watson~Robson~Mladenovic~Muguruza
LDF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #1503
country flag swissmr

swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute swissmr has a reputation beyond repute

Maria has 29 aces and 29 DFs this tournament Her first serve has definitely been a huge weapon though.
swissmr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #1504
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

Congratulation Maria Sharapova. It's a tough match, she fight till the end. Maria fought back from 3-6 0-1* and 2-3 (*0-40) in 3rd set to beat Marion Bartoli 3-6, 6-3, 6-4. Her serve is great, It's help her a lot to win this match. And 1st US Open SF since her 2006 title. With this win Maria come back to #2 in the world and hasn't lost a 3set match in this year (12-0).
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#108.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:25 PM   #1505
country flag **mashafierce**

**mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all **mashafierce** is a name known to all

Thank you Maria.I think I wanna cry.I gotta say yesterday when I saw how she was playing and how she was 4-0 down I thought that was it.But now I have faith in her she can do this

Steffi Graf best female tennis player ever
**mashafierce** is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:25 PM   #1506
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Im so fucking happy
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:27 PM   #1507
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

I'm emotionally drained, but it was so worth it Maria! Now I can watch Nole in peace Hopefully there will be no fuss here, I don't know how much excitement my heart can take Now, whatever she does against Vika, I'll be proud of her. But in all honesty, she has a fair chance of winning that one as well

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:27 PM   #1508
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

Yay I'm so glad she got through!

Next one is gonna be very tough. I've been wanting a Vika vs. Mash match for awhile.
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:28 PM   #1509
country flag Maria Croft

Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute Maria Croft has a reputation beyond repute

That sure was close.

Not expecting much for the SF, but at least she has a shot, and that's worth something

Wimbledon 2004 US Open 2006
Australian Open 2008 Roland Garros 2012 2014
0013..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Maria Croft is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:28 PM   #1510
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! that was more of a battle than anticipated. Great win for Pova.

Just an awesome performance by Marion. So much respect for her!
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #1511
country flag LDF

LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute LDF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HipsterPova View Post
I'm so happy.

Maria's comments on Vika
What did she say?

Serena WilliamsJelena Jankovic

Hantuchova~Watson~Robson~Mladenovic~Muguruza
LDF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:30 PM   #1512
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute

Really wasn't expecting that quality of a match after the first half an hour after the rain delay.
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #1513
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

Pseudo Maria ‏@PseudoMaria
Am I the only one who rather the USTA not build a roof?

LOL

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #1514
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
The main problem with rain and hardcourts is the slippery lines. Covering the court during rain is certainly possible but water will condense on the lines. When the covers come off, the lines still need to be squeeged off and dried along with the main court surface. Court covers are not a solution hardcourts.

I am not a fan of putting Pova at peril on a slippery court whether it's Blue Clay in Madrid or damp courts at the USO. One bad slip could be career ending! So, go USO! Dry those courts completely!!!
Tnx for the info Didn't know that... Anyway, words can't describe how happy I am atm
This was such an intense match. Our commentator said at one point that Marion looked like she was competing for the French swimming team Anyway, now we have a whole day off before having to stress out like this again And I just have to add, I don't care that she lost in the end, Marion is so freakin' annoying Somebody should forbid her to wave with that racquet like that when she is returning, it's distracting to me, let alone the player serving.

And just to add in the end, do you still think women should earn less then men, Janko? Enjoy your match at Grandstand

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 5th, 2012, 07:34 PM   #1515
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Good match. Congrats Maria.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote