Petra Kvitová Live Scores Thread vol2 - Page 84 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:04 AM   #1246
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitová Live Scores Thread vol2

That was ugly. She could have broke her, and hit the ball 5 ft out. It was a good serve by Navarro though.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:08 AM   #1247
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

looks like she lost some weight. even kostya looks a bit lighter. he tends to lose weight off the tour when he is not eating out every night
King Halep is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:15 AM   #1248
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

I noticed small steps
paulmara is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:15 AM   #1249
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Her footwork and movement are very good in this match, despite both some of her careless and well intentioned errors.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:17 AM   #1250
country flag Excelscior

Petra was up double match point on Navarro's serve, and blew it. Now she's going to serve for the match.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:20 AM   #1251
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:20 AM   #1252
country flag Excelscior

What can you say guys?

It's too early in the season for the head ache pills.

SMH/LOL
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:22 AM   #1253
country flag steni

steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of steni has much to be proud of

Suarez Navarro complained about the wind and the coach said she needs to attack and dont wait for Petra's mistakes grrr
steni is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:23 AM   #1254
country flag Excelscior

Now Petra seems confused when she should rally vs go for her shots and SV taking advantage of that on her end if Petra doesn't make errors first.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:26 AM   #1255
country flag Excelscior

Mmmhh.

She'll take it.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:27 AM   #1256
country flag King Halep

well she won
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:27 AM   #1257
country flag Excelscior

Nice crowd.
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:27 AM   #1258
country flag King Halep

now she and Nastia will be busy handing each other games
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:34 AM   #1259
country flag hypersonic

hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road hypersonic is on a distinguished road

I give it a B- for the whole match. Some flashes of brilliance but she was going for too much and quite hasty a number of times, mistiming her shots. I like what I'm seeing in terms of her overall movement and I feel like she lost some weight. It was her first match so some eraticness was evident.
hypersonic is offline View My Blog!  
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 04:36 AM   #1260
country flag King Halep

i think she lost weight
Closed Thread