Petra KvitovŠ Live Scores Thread vol2 - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 18th, 2012, 08:40 PM   #496
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petra KvitovŠ Live Scores Thread vol2

Battle of the Bears

ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 18th, 2012, 08:55 PM   #497
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

I thought Petra was a lioness (or a barking dog )

BTW, when I am writing this, the system informs me that the Hello Kvitty subforum is being viewed by 17 voyeurs guests and 1 member (Petronius)
Petronius is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 09:44 PM   #498
country flag Deestruction
Lush...

Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute Deestruction has a reputation beyond repute

omg
Deestruction is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 10:10 PM   #499
country flag Synth

Synth is just really nice Synth is just really nice Synth is just really nice Synth is just really nice Synth is just really nice Synth is just really nice Synth is just really nice Synth is just really nice Synth is just really nice Synth is just really nice Synth is just really nice

Pretty excited for the match. Hope it's a good one. I'll be at a party tonight, so y'all will have to cheer extra hard for me!
Synth is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 10:26 PM   #500
country flag flyingmachine

flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute flyingmachine has a reputation beyond repute

Go Kvitty go
Sorry guys i have been very busy laterly

Smells like Kvitova spirit

Allez Forever!

Amelie Mauresmo: Wimbledon Champion 2006
flyingmachine is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 11:21 PM   #501
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
I thought Petra was a lioness (or a barking dog )

BTW, when I am writing this, the system informs me that the Hello Kvitty subforum is being viewed by 17 voyeurs guests and 1 member (Petronius)
Petra Sub-forumís Pet Lioness Mascot fondly known as Podj reminds everyone that this is the Lionessí habitat

Since kvitty has conquered Canada now, she has been bestowed the Order of the Honorary Canadian Bear
& hence we have the battle of the bears billing for tonightís bout!

PS: over the last week I have observed on many days that there has been in excess of 35 guests vising her sub-forum while only a few of us have been loggedĖin. I have no clues as to who these visitors are but if they are from her Facebook website then Iíd rather they join her sub-forum on TF too
Old Aug 18th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #502
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
Petra Sub-forumís Pet Lioness Mascot fondly known as Podj reminds everyone that this is the Lionessí habitat

Since kvitty has conquered Canada now, she has been bestowed the Order of the Honorary Canadian Bear
& hence we have the battle of the bears billing for tonightís bout!

PS: over the last week I have observed on many days that there has been in excess of 35 guests vising her sub-forum while only a few of us have been loggedĖin. I have no clues as to who these visitors are but if they are from her Facebook website then Iíd rather they join her sub-forum on TF too
LOVE it. Both the lioness and the bear.

And, yeah YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE READING THIS NOW, DON'T BE SHY AND REGISTER, WE KNOW YOU ARE HERE.

Good night guys. I won't be watching today's semi as I'm leaving early in the morning for a short holiday.

Would be amazing if Petra reached another final.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 12:02 AM   #503
country flag ArcticMoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
LOVE it. Both the lioness and the bear.

And, yeah YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE READING THIS NOW, DON'T BE SHY AND REGISTER, WE KNOW YOU ARE HERE.

Good night guys. I won't be watching today's semi as I'm leaving early in the morning for a short holiday.

Would be amazing if Petra reached another final.
Enjoy your holiday! Ė I only hope you are not going to dodgy Mexico Ė as bg will be lurking

Itís a shame you are not watching the match tonight because according to Petra you have been her good luck charm at each of her matches during the USO series
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 02:20 AM   #504
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

She has no energy today. Going down it seems. Already down 5-1.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 02:25 AM   #505
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a name known to all TennisAddict84 is a name known to all TennisAddict84 is a name known to all TennisAddict84 is a name known to all TennisAddict84 is a name known to all TennisAddict84 is a name known to all TennisAddict84 is a name known to all TennisAddict84 is a name known to all TennisAddict84 is a name known to all TennisAddict84 is a name known to all TennisAddict84 is a name known to all

kvitty played like shit in the 1st set
TennisAddict84 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 02:27 AM   #506
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a name known to all TennisAddict84 is a name known to all TennisAddict84 is a name known to all TennisAddict84 is a name known to all TennisAddict84 is a name known to all TennisAddict84 is a name known to all TennisAddict84 is a name known to all TennisAddict84 is a name known to all TennisAddict84 is a name known to all TennisAddict84 is a name known to all TennisAddict84 is a name known to all

kerber is being so stubborn and annoying
TennisAddict84 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 02:42 AM   #507
country flag Synth

Synth is just really nice Synth is just really nice Synth is just really nice Synth is just really nice Synth is just really nice Synth is just really nice Synth is just really nice Synth is just really nice Synth is just really nice Synth is just really nice Synth is just really nice

Just turned on my stream to watch Petra hold. Not sure what happened in the first set.
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 02:44 AM   #508
country flag Synth

Nice return winner from Petra. 0-15.
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 02:44 AM   #509
country flag Synth

netted forehand return. 15-15.
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 02:45 AM   #510
country flag Synth

Petra moves Kerber around with nice cross court, and a slice down the line to throw her off momentum. Nice point. 15-30
Closed Thread