Petra Kvitová Live Scores Thread vol2 - Page 335 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #5011
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitová Live Scores Thread vol2

Ekat choking had 5-1 40-15 now 5-3
Barktra is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:25 PM   #5012
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

I just don't get this .. we had Makiri lose to Robson due to a supposed injury and now she is out playing doubles with Dani ... abosolute BS!
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:28 PM   #5013
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

R3 vs Makarova
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:37 PM   #5014
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
You can heal hip flexor cramps very easily, you just needs physio to work with you and do some massage with tennis ball or similar round object in that area, so Radek can be very useful after all Joke aside, i hope she works on her serve and movement because she can't be half a step slower and continue to serve like shit if she wants to beat Katya in next round
Food for thought again, as Sharapova Loses!!

I'm sure they'll be a server crash on GM, and Petra better beat Katya, and not make any excuses (though who knows what's going on in her head right now)!!!
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:39 PM   #5015
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
I just don't get this .. we had Makiri lose to Robson due to a supposed injury and now she is out playing doubles with Dani ... abosolute BS!
Maybe, like Radek; she felt she had a better chance of doing well in doubles!!??
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 04:40 PM   #5016
country flag Barktra
Allez

I am so glad Petra didn't play today
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 05:26 PM   #5017
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
You can heal hip flexor cramps very easily, you just needs physio to work with you and do some massage with tennis ball or similar round object in that area, so Radek can be very useful after all Joke aside, i hope she works on her serve and movement because she can't be half a step slower and continue to serve like shit if she wants to beat Katya in next round

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barktra View Post
I am so glad Petra didn't play today
True, I don't want to think what could happen to her today.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 26th, 2013, 07:25 PM   #5018
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold

Guys, I think we (Petra) had bigger luck than we though. Federer just got his ass kicked out of Wimbledon by Stachovsky.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 12:46 AM   #5019
country flag RogerKvitova

RogerKvitova has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Guys, I think we (Petra) had bigger luck than we though. Federer just got his ass kicked out of Wimbledon by Stachovsky.
What a crazy day
RogerKvitova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 09:05 AM   #5020
country flag James
Kookie Supporter

James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute James has a reputation beyond repute

New volume

My Sporcle quizzes: http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33...nament-winners
http://www.sporcle.com/games/James33/wta-nationalities

Enjoy playing quizzes and games at FunTrivia: http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=James25

RIP ELENA BALTACHA
James is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread