Petra Kvitová Live Scores Thread vol2 - Page 264 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Apr 11th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #3946
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitová Live Scores Thread vol2

PEtra wins
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 11th, 2013, 06:17 PM   #3947
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

What a weird match, but Petra won so who cares? Yes!
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 06:18 PM   #3948
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Petra speaks Polish
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 06:25 PM   #3949
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Petra speaks Polish
Damn, she did interview in Polish? I've watched it on British Eurosport and I didn't wait for an interview.
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 06:31 PM   #3950
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
Damn, she did interview in Polish? I've watched it on British Eurosport and I didn't wait for an interview.
yep, full interview and it was fun one, way better then previous i will upload it with full match as usual sometime at night
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 07:21 PM   #3951
country flag Jan_S

Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
You can calm down. The questions were in Polish and she answered in a little bit simplified Czech, using "tak" instead of "ano" and "grala" instead of "hrála"... I can speak this Polish too.

However, the answer concerning Aga was... well, honest. As usual!
Jan_S is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #3952
country flag Palkov

Palkov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan_S View Post
What did she say about her?
Palkov is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 08:15 PM   #3953
country flag Jan_S

Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold Jan_S is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palkov View Post
What did she say about her?
It was metnioned in the question that Aga named Serena, Victoria and Petra as the three players she does not like to play against the most... Petra answered something along the lines that, since Aga does not play that fast, she has enough time to set for her powerful shots; basically implying that she does not feel under much pressure when playing against the current number 4.
Jan_S is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 08:24 PM   #3954
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Petra Kvitova @Petra_Kvitova
Glad I came back to win the match today! On to the quarterfinal tomorrow night
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 08:29 PM   #3955
country flag ShiftyFella

Quote:
You can calm down. The questions were in Polish and she answered in a little bit simplified Czech, using "tak" instead of "ano" and "grala" instead of "hrála"... I can speak this Polish too.

We can call it Czolish anyone who knows any form of slavic will understand this version of language
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 08:46 PM   #3956
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
yep, full interview and it was fun one, way better then previous i will upload it with full match as usual sometime at night
Thanks, I'm looking for that as one of your loyal subscribers.

Quote:

I know what you mean. And I'm calm I was just a little worried (for fun) that I've missed one of her funny interviews and in this mixed language it could be something I've never seen yet from her.

Quote:
We can call it Czolish anyone who knows any form of slavic will understand this version of language
Great name for this international Slavic language.
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #3957
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

http://sport.tvp.pl/10713347/katowic...a-minella-mecz

match and interview
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 09:30 PM   #3958
country flag *Jack*

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamUla View Post
It's not working for me.
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 10:05 PM   #3959
country flag Palkov

Palkov is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
It was metnioned in the question that Aga named Serena, Victoria and Petra as the three players she does not like to play against the most... Petra answered something along the lines that, since Aga does not play that fast, she has enough time to set for her powerful shots; basically implying that she does not feel under much pressure when playing against the current number 4.
Cool Thanks
Palkov is offline View My Blog!  
Old Apr 12th, 2013, 01:50 PM   #3960
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

BNP PARIBAS Katowice Open 2013 (Katowice, Poland) : QF Petra Kvitova v Petra Martic

vs

http://www.wtatennis.com/head2head/p.../player2/12929

Kvitty 2.0 ANTHEM - Its all about GOATra

Welcome All........ Enjoy........

ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread