Petra Kvitová Live Scores Thread vol2 - Page 258 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 09:55 AM   #3856
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of
Re: Petra Kvitová Live Scores Thread vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetraReeMona View Post
No essay from Excelsior?
*Jack* is online now View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:28 AM   #3857
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisAddict84 View Post
80% of the tournaments throughout the yr are outdoor HC...humidity and heat is always going to be a common factor...
It's not all equally bad though. I always expect Kvitty to do better in the US Open series than in Miami

Althougha few of the summer hardcourts may also be just as sticky humid as Florida (like for e.g. Stanford).
Raiden is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 02:29 PM   #3858
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Quote:
No essay from Excelsior?
Excelscior gave up on Petra and all of us, he hasn't posted for more than 3 days.
18majors is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 02:58 PM   #3859
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
Excelscior gave up on Petra and all of us, he hasn't posted for more than 3 days.

I hope he knows I'm only kidding with him.
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:14 PM   #3860
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Yup, but that's what some TF posters can't understand. They're sitting on their asses at their warm and cozy homes / coffee shops, sipping coffee over a laptop and lamenting over players' performances in scorching heat.

One basketball point in case: Miami Heat. 'A generic name referring to the warm temperatures of the South Florida region.'
This sounds like one of the Kvitty fans I know from the Czech Republic....
ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 06:19 PM   #3861
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold ArcticMoose is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I hope he knows I'm only kidding with him.
mmmmmm... you may need to apologise via a PM considering how very naughty you have been on this Subforum lately...
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 08:10 PM   #3862
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
mmmmmm... you may need to apologise via a PM considering how very naughty you have been on this Subforum lately...
Why... what have I done
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 09:44 PM   #3863
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post
This sounds like one of the Kvitty fans I know from the Czech Republic....
Touché!

And the worst news is that Starbucks and Costa Coffee are expanding both in and outside Prague and the California-based Coffee Bean has just opened their first shop in Germany (Cologne) and is just about to enter the Czech market

Not to mention Gloria Jean's Coffee of Australia, which is planning to come back, and the ever-expanding local Starbucks copy called CrossCafe

I don't know if Petra is into coffee, but her nearest Starbucks is in Ostrava so she may drop in for a latté on her way to Katowice to recharge her batteries before storming to the title
Petronius is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 10:47 PM   #3864
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute

^ What's with you and coffee?

And while you're at it, how about some love for authentic European coffee outlets like Douwe Egberts, Illy and Segafredo? That's where you find class (they don't like plastic cups and their sugar is real - not that Yankee high fructose corn syrup thing).

If you ever get fat you know who's to blame. Speaking of which, I desperately hope Petra doesn't set foot inside that Ostrava outlet you mentioned. The last thing we need is MichelinKvitty.
Raiden is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 25th, 2013, 11:38 PM   #3865
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post

And while you're at it, how about some love for authentic European coffee outlets like Douwe Egberts, Illy and Segafredo? That's where you find class (they don't like plastic cups and their sugar is real - not that Yankee high fructose corn syrup thing).

If you ever get fat you know who's to blame. Speaking of which, I desperately hope Petra doesn't set foot inside that Ostrava outlet you mentioned. The last thing we need is MichelinKvitty.
I like both authentic outlets and the chains. Depends on location, mood and what you want to do there (talking, reading, working?). If you wanna do some work on a laptop, Starbucks or Costa is a good option, cause you just order your drink and they will then leave you alone instead of disturbing you every five minutes 'Do you want some more?'

Douwe Egberts, Illy and Segafredo are well known of course, Tchibo is also very popular here (they're German I think).

What I noticed however is that US-style coffee chains are usually packed with young people with laptops and tablets, while those traditional European outlets are more preferred by 40+ people. But maybe in Holland it's different?

BTW, Starbucks is basically a copy of the Italian coffee tradition adjusted to the US fast-food culture.
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 04:04 PM   #3866
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Touché!

And the worst news is that Starbucks and Costa Coffee are expanding both in and outside Prague and the California-based Coffee Bean has just opened their first shop in Germany (Cologne) and is just about to enter the Czech market

Not to mention Gloria Jean's Coffee of Australia, which is planning to come back, and the ever-expanding local Starbucks copy called CrossCafe

I don't know if Petra is into coffee, but her nearest Starbucks is in Ostrava so she may drop in for a latté on her way to Katowice to recharge her batteries before storming to the title
If Petra is really into coffee she will be smart women to avoid Starbucks, they only waste product, tho places like SB are good for reason you mention above but not when you want to enjoy coffee, she would be better off with small authentic turkish vibe places

Old Channel

Treachery is a virus
ShiftyFella is online now View My Blog!  
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #3867
country flag ArcticMoose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post

This is how MichelinKvitty would look amongst her Czech hottie peers if she followed Petronius's advice and frequented the Ostrava Starbuks ... we know who to blame now for all of Kvitty's lack of fitness/agility
Old Mar 26th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #3868
country flag Petronius

Nice pic
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 06:20 AM   #3869
country flag netphobia

netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold netphobia is a splendid one to behold

Illy espresso
petra

maria
domi • sveta • sam • katia • lena • alla • petko
netphobia is offline View My Blog!  
Old Mar 27th, 2013, 06:28 AM   #3870
country flag Yolanda6ls

Yolanda6ls is just really nice Yolanda6ls is just really nice Yolanda6ls is just really nice Yolanda6ls is just really nice Yolanda6ls is just really nice Yolanda6ls is just really nice Yolanda6ls is just really nice Yolanda6ls is just really nice Yolanda6ls is just really nice Yolanda6ls is just really nice Yolanda6ls is just really nice

This will be an extremely laborious victory, if Petra makes it.
Yolanda6ls is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread