Petra Kvitová Live Scores Thread vol2 - Page 169 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 05:47 PM   #2521
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitová Live Scores Thread vol2

Congrats to Serena on advancing and being the new WTA numero uno!!

However, I take no moral victory here, if I'm Petra. A loss is a loss.

It just shows you how poorly motivated and coached Petra is most of the time (cause the skill is there lurking underneath). And even when she does play well (though she was way to up and down this match after the first set), her lack of confidence, and shaky serve the past 6 months, lets her down at the most inopportune moments--as today. Petra served in the low 40 percentile that last set. WTF!?

She's gotta get that fixed big time. Her serve wasn't like that, until the past few months.

Hopefully, she'll play better next tournament?

Nonetheless, congrats Serena on being #1 again!!
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2013, 06:08 PM   #2522
country flag Rex59

Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of Rex59 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palkov View Post
This was not a rule in 2011...hope she will break it now

Anyway, I did not expect such a competitive game from her today. The loss is cruel, but to waste 4-1 lead in decider is inexcusable against player like Serena...
Agreed, especially since she was serving so effectively throughout the match. Her serve was doing significant damage today.
Rex59 is online now View My Blog!  
Old Feb 17th, 2013, 08:36 AM   #2523
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

thanks to Hartson

paulmara is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 11:40 PM   #2524
country flag ArcticMoose

ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of ArcticMoose has much to be proud of

Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships 2013 (Dubai, UAE) : 1R Petra Kvitova v Daniela Hantuchova

vs

Kvitty 2.0 ANTHEM - Its all about GOATra

Welcome All........ Enjoy........

ArcticMoose is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 18th, 2013, 11:49 PM   #2525
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Petronius is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 08:12 AM   #2526
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcticMoose View Post

Kvitty 2.0 ANTHEM - Its all about GOATra

Hmmmmm

wind report : 9 km/h
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 10:25 AM   #2527
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

On court is quite breezy with sudden gusts of wind going circles around the court, it could be shitfest first few service games
ShiftyFella is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:26 AM   #2528
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute

Errani wins Kvitty next
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:28 AM   #2529
country flag paulmara

nice timing I´m ready (hope Petra is ready)
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:37 AM   #2530
country flag ShiftyFella

Petra looks happy like she already having fun

Wind: SSE 14km\h
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:46 AM   #2531
country flag ShiftyFella

Shiiiiiiiiii, Petra get alot of tape around her right leg
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:47 AM   #2532
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

Tape on her left arm too. She's mummified. Not good.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:55 AM   #2533
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Hello everyone. Just got done with that first disaster on Center Court. Errani makes me boil. Anyhow, let's hope Petra doesn't provide the same type of drama. She's beaten Daniela in straight sets in all 5 meetings, correct?

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:59 AM   #2534
country flag lupojohn
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute lupojohn has a reputation beyond repute

Would you guys have rather had Ana or Anastasia win yesterday?

RIP Elena Baltacha. You were taken far too soon from us. You will be missed, loved and remembered.
Vicky Duval Get well soon. We're all pulling for you in this awful fight you now face.
lupojohn is offline View My Blog!  
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 12:02 PM   #2535
country flag paulmara

Quote:
Originally Posted by lupojohn View Post
She's beaten Daniela in straight sets in all 5 meetings, correct?
5:0 her only pigeon
Closed Thread