Aussie ITF circuit 2012/2013 - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 04:14 AM   #316
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie ITF circuit 2012/2013

First ever SF? About time she broke through

Nice to see some new faces in the latter stages.
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 8th, 2013, 06:38 AM   #317
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Love it! Make the final Storm
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2013, 01:01 PM   #318
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light

Astounding progress and break through for Sanders, has anyone seen recent matches and what has been the difference? Ozfan your thoughts...
Allez-y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 02:52 AM   #319
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Storm into the final with a 6-1 6-2 win
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 03:00 AM   #320
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris93 View Post
Storm into the final with a 6-1 6-2 win

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez-y View Post
Astounding progress and break through for Sanders, has anyone seen recent matches and what has been the difference? Ozfan your thoughts...
I'll jump in first Increased fitness for sure, she's muscled up and looks stronger. Hitting the ball harder and going for the serve more. I though she was a little one-dimensional at the AO quallies, Id like her to temper her desire for the power game with a little more spin. But, I believe the increase strength is the key for the wins over Bouchard, Savic, Rogowska recently.
Old Feb 9th, 2013, 04:55 AM   #321
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
(Q)Storm Sanders (AUS) d. (1)Olivia Rogowska (AUS) 75 76(3)

Really making a push for the Top 500
Yup she will move to at least #460-463 or 409-412 if she wins the title. Hopefully the good form continues in the upcoming tournaments
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 02:11 AM   #322
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the updates. Amazing progress from quals and a real shot at the title... could be the next gen hope in Oz womens game if the form continues...
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 02:17 AM   #323
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

Storm won!!

Amazing! Didn't drop a set all week and beat the top seeds in both qualifying and main draw
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 02:37 AM   #324
country flag Allez-y

4&4, excellent result hey
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 03:08 AM   #325
country flag cmarshall

cmarshall is just really nice cmarshall is just really nice cmarshall is just really nice cmarshall is just really nice cmarshall is just really nice cmarshall is just really nice cmarshall is just really nice cmarshall is just really nice cmarshall is just really nice cmarshall is just really nice cmarshall is just really nice

Wooo go Storm!
cmarshall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 06:12 AM   #326
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Awesome for Storm...

louloubelle completely agree with your comments, still probably needs to bulk up a bit more, more power in the legs to drive the serve...

Great day for the Nice guys on tour with Storm and Matt Barton both winning titles...
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 09:22 AM   #327
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

^ Yes, and I think with Nicole Pratt she bounds to keep working it at it.

Awesome victory, winning 7 matches in a row.
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #328
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

About time we had a teen (not named Ashleigh Barty) break through and win one of these things.

She's a hard worker and it's clearly paying off.
TS is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 10th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #329
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Where the fuck did that come from
But WD girl
Now win Mildura
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 12th, 2013, 12:43 PM   #330
country flag Allez-y

[quote=louloubelle;24242962]^ Yes, and I think with Nicole Pratt she bounds to keep working it at it.

Apparently Sanders does as she's told, and interest in fitness levels seems aligned. (Unlike others with more free spirits like Woolcock and Bains who went backwards). If you've ever met Nicole you'll find she's a pretty ignorant sort of person and only greets the famous people, or players who are winning point in time. But if it works somehow for Sanders hey all power to the girl...