Aussie ITF circuit 2012/2013 - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 1st, 2013, 01:57 PM   #256
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Aussie ITF circuit 2012/2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam21 View Post
i feel like i should've known who she was hitting with, it was pissing me off all day!! she was blonde and used the same racket as Stosur... that's all the information i can give
mmmm im looking through the draw, stumps me, tanned skin? Hoynaski?
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 12:42 AM   #257
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light

hmm... probably a bit down-market for Holland (somewhat up herself still) to be hitting with outsiders or randoms? Rapid decline in form is astounding considering picked as the next best thing and showered with so much attention and support over the years from TA/ AIS... party on at Tangalooma... Ben Mitchell... Ryan Harrison... oops... Oh don't hold back, is there anybody out there, feeling something.... crusing around in my soft top Jeep ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejj9JdkLVzE
Allez-y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 01:11 AM   #258
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
Hoynaski uses Yonex. Bengson also changed to Yonex when I saw her at AO

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 01:43 AM   #259
country flag Sam21

Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all Sam21 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
yeah it could've been Hoynaski, a few picutres on google look similar enough. she didn't have an Australian looking face, if that makes sense. she was using yonex in the pictures, but she could've changed...

the guy Jess was talking to was just a random like me, when he left he said it was nice to meet her

oh and i didn't see Hadzic or Sanders yesterday practicing or around the grounds... i guess they might have moved onto Launceston by now.

Last edited by Sam21 : Feb 2nd, 2013 at 01:51 AM.
Sam21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 02:11 AM   #260
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Monique saving 8MPs to beat Kontaveit

Monique v Olivia final!!

Nice to see an All aussie Final

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 02:18 AM   #261
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Monique saving 8MPs to beat Kontaveit

Monique v Olivia final!!

Nice to see an All aussie Final
Lol that's the kind of score line that Mon would usually lose nice work. Poor chingching must be on suicide watch.

Liv

Boj still a good week! Points defended so we can start racking them up now

Sent from Verticalsports.com App

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 02:22 AM   #262
country flag jack21

jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold jack21 is a splendid one to behold

Monique and Liv through to the final. Liv with a straight sets win over Bojana and Mon saved 5 mp's after being down 1-6 in the second set TB. Good final, don't really mind who wins.

Really hoping that a few of the higher ranked girls take off oversease before the end of the summer ITF's. We have 5 or so girls who should all be aiming to reach the top 150/100 this year in Rogowska, Jones, Adamczak, Rodionova and Bobusic. There really aren't enough points to go around for each of these girls to make signinficant headway in the rankings.

Jarmila Gajdosova, Ash Barty, Olivia Rogowska, Naiktha Bains

Lucie Safarova, Daniela Hantuchova, Kristina Mladenovic, Sabine Lisicki
jack21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 02:33 AM   #263
country flag Kəv.

Mon saved 8 MPs

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 02:34 AM   #264
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Take it out Mon
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 02:48 AM   #265
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

This is Hoynaski here...

Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 02:59 AM   #266
country flag scottsue

scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of scottsue has much to be proud of

The doubles final in Burnie will not be played owing to injury............I hope it will not be Jessica or Bojana who are injured. That would be a terrrible shame with both girls starting off the year well.
scottsue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 03:18 AM   #267
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottsue View Post
The doubles final in Burnie will not be played owing to injury............I hope it will not be Jessica or Bojana who are injured. That would be a terrrible shame with both girls starting off the year well.
I think its Bojana. She needs some rest anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
She also had an injury scare in the first set.

Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 06:16 AM   #268
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack21 View Post
We have 5 or so girls who should all be aiming to reach the top 150/100 this year in Rogowska, Jones, Adamczak, Rodionova and Bobusic.
I would be really shocked to see any of these players except Rodionova crack the top 100 this year, but would be ecstatic if they did!! Sacha will get there probably in 2014 if she can stay injury free.
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 10:07 PM   #269
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light

http://www.tennis.com.au/wp-content/...2013/02/QS.pdf Launceston quals draw. Should be some good matches. Be interesting to see if Sanders can come through. Bengson/ Moore should be good match, as well as Hadzic/ Baric, Myers/ Webley-Smith assuming they progress through. Patterson should cruise. Probably Tian, Wlodarczak, and Miyazaki coming through down the bottom??
Yep the likes of Rogowska, Boj, Jones, Rodi etc need to now go beyond the local scene playing the same crowd over and over trying to hold on to their points, and go overseas to improve their games at the next international level. The ranking points will come if they're any good at that level. The recent experiences at Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, etc international lead-ins to the AO have been a good insight into what they'll face. Watching qualifier matches at these events (top 100 - 150, with some WCs in top 200-250), one generally sees much higher quality matches and atheticism on display. And watching training and warm-ups, there seems a greater sense of on-court coaching involvement, organisation, and player hunger, than seeing the AIS t-shirts or Nicole Pratt strutting around fiddling with their iphones or ipads.
Allez-y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2nd, 2013, 10:53 PM   #270
louloubelle

louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future louloubelle has a brilliant future

Has Monique ever won a 25K in Australia before? She's made a couple of a finals but I dont think she's ever come away with a trophie. Im gob-smacked that she saved 8 match points yesterday, what an awesome performance.

Nice that Liv has come through, her results are fairly impressive and hopefully she's a little invigorated after the AO summer. Maybe not having those points hanging over her head might release some of the pressure she seemed to be facing.