Aussie ITF circuit 2012/2013 - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 09:40 AM   #136
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Aussie ITF circuit 2012/2013

WCMs for Esperance;
Moore, Tredoux, Sharma, Svionos.
Allez-y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #137
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

^ Are you a relative of Tredoux or something?
binky-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 02:37 PM   #138
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

^ why do you ask? wildcards are displayed on ITF website for all to see...
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 04:19 PM   #139
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozfan44 View Post
^ why do you ask? wildcards are displayed on ITF website for all to see...
Joins forum and only posts about Tredoux.
binky-GOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 01:06 PM   #140
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

We get live streaming this week
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:12 PM   #141
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

*finally* a half-decent win for Sally:

Peers def. [6]Omae (JPN) 6-4 6-2
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:15 PM   #142
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't figure out if Omae is just in reaaaaaaaaaaaalllyyy bad form Losing to Tredoux and Peers...or if those two are just hitting their straps.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:27 PM   #143
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

I'd say the first one

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 01:57 PM   #144
country flag ozfan44

ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute ozfan44 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
I'd say the first one
Bit of both Omae can play better....but Sally handled the conditions way better today and hammered Omae from side to side before hitting f/h down the line to the omae b/h which wasn't on... lots of long deuce games, omae could of easily won by the same score...
|
And all the other aussie girls
ozfan44 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 09:03 AM   #145
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute

WCs for Margaret River next week:

Storm Sanders
Angelique Svinos
Astra Sharma
Samantha Harris

Good week for Cabrera this week - qualifying and winning her R1 match. Azra Hadzic too - she qualified and made the QF. Barty and Rogowska now into the SF. Nice work
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:06 AM   #146
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Territory View Post
WCs for Margaret River next week:

Storm Sanders
Angelique Svinos
Astra Sharma
Samantha Harris

Good week for Cabrera this week - qualifying and winning her R1 match. Azra Hadzic too - she qualified and made the QF. Barty and Rogowska now into the SF. Nice work
Good choices Sharma did well this week in her match too.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #147
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Hopfully Storm can do something next week. I know she has been injured though.
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 11:57 AM   #148
country flag Allez-y

Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light Allez-y is a glorious beacon of light

Yep needs to be able to recover properly, and given the time and support for this.
Allez-y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:00 PM   #149
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

Harris again?

I saw Astra play in the Optus 16s last year and thought she had potential. She was quite tall for her age from memory, and reminded me of a mini Ammanmuradova As odd as it sounds, it seemed as though she hadn't quite figured out how to utilise her body best to suit her game. Hopefully she'll 'grow' into it as she gets older, if that makes sense.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 5th, 2012, 01:21 PM   #150
country flag Territory

MIA: Izzy Holland, Steph Bengson, Viki Rajicic - where are they? Also Abbie Myers, Marija Mirkovic and Ashling Sumner.