Augsburg Open Day 1: Fantasy "Wozniacki" Hero def. Adrian. "Domachowska" 6-4 3-6 6-2! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 09:49 PM   #1
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute
Augsburg Open Day 1: Fantasy "Wozniacki" Hero def. Adrian. "Domachowska" 6-4 3-6 6-2!

it was a great match the one that was held today in Augsburg for the Augsburg Open 2012, the crowd was really looking forward the match that didn´t betray the hopes of the eve.
Both players started being really aggressive on return and that set first Adrian and then Fantasy Hero on a big pressure and so they started a DF feast in the early games: on 2-2 none had held serve (worth to be mentioned the *40-15 lead in the opening game from Adrian, who also screwed a 15-40 advantage on the first service game from Hero, who eventually got broken anyways having game points).
then unexpectedly both players could find a first serve and the set followed the service games up to 4-4, when Adrian pulled a massive domachowska-like GOAT performance wasting a 40-0 lead with 2 DF and an ugly FH error out a wozniackish puff ball from Fantasy Hero on return. Adrian lost his nerves and got broken and Fantasy Hero (he would later say he was shocked as well) didn´t choke and closed with an easy hold ()
the second set started with a more aggressive and unexpectedly more solid Adrian, while Fantasy Hero (singing oxygen in the change overs) would go meters behind the baseline and like his fave does, pushing like a maniac (one might argue he doesn´t have a BH and a half decent FH, but that one may also STFU)...where were we? oh yeah...it was intense, Adrian smashed his racket at the end of the first set and it would fly into the next soccer field, so the break between the two sets got bigger and Fantasy Hero got to think too much and his pushing got a little less effective. Adrian hit some flashing winners (also a tons of UE, but whatever) and so Fantasy was sympaphetice and forgot to have a BH and started to slice like Niculescu...Adrian took advantege on that and after a few tight games he would eventually break on 4-3* after having saved at least 2 BP on each service game, whilst Fantasy didn´t give much of those, but he pulled out a great mental midjetting from 40-15 on that game getting broken on a DF.
The public was shore of a longer set since the bets were for a huge choke from Adrian, but they didn´t consider the shitfeast going on the other side of the net, Adrian served 4 serve in a row (the only time he could) and Fantasy just tried (hopelessly) ballbashed some returns that Li Na would have been proud of him. The set point was PEAK moment with Adrian stopping as he was sure of a net, but Fantasy just smashed the ball into fence, so he walked away with a Come On that echoed in the whole stadium.
the third set opened with an unexpected easy hold from Fantasy Hero, including some bitch stares and a couple of high grunts on his great and unexpeted service and FH winners for a total of 4 in a row.
after the changeover Adrian went to serve and Fantasy stepped into the court to make him feel the pressure, but it didn´t work out and he got a 40-15 lead, which wasn´t safe enough since he collapsed under the wall Fantasy put on switching to push-mode. But like all good pushers he needed 3 (or maybe 4) BP before getting this break with a FH DTL shot on return which got followed by a huge come on and fist-pump. He then hold with troubles since Adrian figured out his crappy moonball skills and kept moonballing on his junk BH, which would eventually break down if he gave it a chance since often tried to smash, with unfortunate results. Still he could somehow hold, well actually Adrian helped him with some nice UE the likes of Kvitova version US 11 against Dulgheru. Adrian would hold with some massive serves, mostly on his Pin-like 2nd serve which fantasy would treat as Gajdosova would, hitting everywhere but on court. Fantasy anw could get his shit together and serve well for a 4-1 lead, when Adrian would again try the moonball card, but this time it wasn´t enough and he got broken. Fantasy admitted he thought of Johansson when he served two DF on 40-15 and failed a third MP and got broken. But this was great quality and entertaining so Adrian wouldnßt let his chance to make it epic and got almost no first serves in and unexpectedly Fantasy could hit winners on return (one of them on 1st serve on 15-30 when he hit a chopped FH winner out of nowhere -somewhere in London Pironkova smiled-) and then he could fall on his knees for his biggest win at this 6th Slam (the 5th is taken by Beijing) after Adrian litteraly threw a ball a meter long in a long shot out of an awkward attempt to moonball on his BH).

taken from fantasy press conference:

later adrian showed up too:

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 26th, 2012, 10:06 PM   #2
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Augsburg Open Day 1: Fantasy "Wozniacki" Hero def. Adrian. "Domachowska" 6-4 3-6

Hit the return key a couple more times buddy. Nobody is gonna read that.
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #3
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Augsburg Open Day 1: Fantasy "Wozniacki" Hero def. Adrian. "Domachowska" 6-4 3-6

wrong forum
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian's) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 10:12 PM   #4
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
and still you posted here, you're so smart
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #5
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute

Gutted I missed it.

I admire how well you are still knowing about how the match went. I'm happy to remember the MP I/my opponent had when I'm thinking about my matches later at night.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 11:04 PM   #6
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute

What the fuck is this.
Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 11:08 PM   #7
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute

Domachoklęska indeed.
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26th, 2012, 11:09 PM   #8
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

There is only one way this could have been better

Augsburg Open Day 1: Fantasy "Wozniacki" Hero def. Adrian. "Domachowska" 6-4 3-6 6-2 feat. Mary "Alison Lang" Cherry. as chair umpire.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 01:27 AM   #9
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desuetude View Post
What the fuck is this.
we played tennis today and this is the report
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 01:28 AM   #10
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desuetude View Post
What the fuck is this.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 01:47 AM   #11
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
There is only one way this could have been better

Augsburg Open Day 1: Fantasy "Wozniacki" Hero def. Adrian. "Domachowska" 6-4 3-6 6-2 feat. Mary "Alison Lang" Cherry. as chair umpire.
we have the re-match tomorrow, so we´d love you to umpire it!

to all the others this is just a stupid thread made for fun, if you can´t go any further than your own nose, it´s not our fault

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 01:51 AM   #12
country flag slamchamp

slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute slamchamp has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fantasy Hero View Post
we have the re-match tomorrow, so we´d love you to umpire it!

to all the others this is just a stupid thread made for fun, if you can´t go any further than your own nose, it´s not our fault
No, I can't

URUGUAY
slamchamp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 08:30 AM   #13
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Why the hate?
Can't go through the whole post but happy Gaspa won
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 09:37 AM   #14
country flag matthias
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute matthias has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Gutted I missed it.

I admire how well you are still knowing about how the match went. I'm happy to remember the MP I/my opponent had when I'm thinking about my matches later at night.

maybe he would do better if he wouldn´t write the report already in his mind while still playing
Old Jul 27th, 2012, 12:44 PM   #15
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthias View Post
maybe he would do better if he wouldn´t write the report already in his mind while still playing
it was Gaspa, who wrote it