2013 Europe/Africa Zone I - Page 89 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 02:11 PM   #1321
country flag tennis fan475

tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice
Re: 2013 Europe/Africa Zone I

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I am sorry but the Israeli crowd is the most disgusting piece of shit I have ever seen and the facilities which I am not convinced are any better are not good enough for them to keep on getting this tournament. And if you ask any tennisforummer who is not Israeli, they will not say it was great, by any standards It's nice that Hungary gets a go now
If so, then why Israel got it twice? If it was so bad as you say..
tennis fan475 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 26th, 2013, 02:19 PM   #1322
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis fan475 View Post
If so, then why Israel got it twice? If it was so bad as you say..
Because they were the only ones who had the money and were willing...
There was a massive discussion about this last year and Meelis virtually said that...
Ask him yourself or anyone who was involved in this thread at the beginning of the year
Also, as you should well know with events like Baku and Tashkent on WTA And Tlemcem and Djibouti on ITF, these tennis federations don't give a shit about anything except money

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #1323
country flag Mike.

Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You will be sorry about that. The event in Israel was great by any standards.
Indeed. Especially by supporting standards.

Mike. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 05:00 PM   #1324

tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice tennis fan475 is just really nice

This video only reminds me how Chakvetadze's behavior was disgusting
She should have got punished, btw.
Old Sep 26th, 2013, 05:23 PM   #1325
country flag Mike.

Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute Mike. has a reputation beyond repute

She was extremly polite under such conditions.

How about crowd? They were very soft and supportive.
Mike. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 02:44 AM   #1326
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This video only reminds me how Chakvetadze's behavior was disgusting
She should have got punished, btw.
Are you actually kidding... that's like saying that the Syrian civilians should be killed because they opposed the Assad regime...
They should have done what they do in Davis Cup where the home team can lose points if the crowd is being bias... Then hopefully the Israeli team would have been disqualified
Obviously it will be impossible to explain to you

Last edited by chingching : Sep 27th, 2013 at 02:52 AM.
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 02:57 AM   #1327
country flag goOudinUSA
USA 2:1 Ghana

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

at how you think Anna's behavior was disgusting.

You did hear the crowd, right?

Bally

Tim Howard
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 07:55 AM   #1328

Quote:
Obviously it will be impossible to explain to you
And why is that? Relax man, you don't have to agree with me, but plz don't take it to a personal side.
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 08:19 AM   #1329
country flag chingching

Quote:
And why is that? Relax man, you don't have to agree with me, but plz don't take it to a personal side.
I just don't understand how you can think that Chakvetadze is bad but the Israeli crowd isn't And these supposed amazing facilities

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 08:27 AM   #1330

Quote:
I just don't understand how you can think that Chakvetadze is bad but the Israeli crowd isn't And these supposed amazing facilities
You should ask the ITF what they said about the organization of the the tournament in the last 3 years, no bad comments at all.
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 08:29 AM   #1331
country flag TeamUla

TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute TeamUla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You should ask the ITF what they said about the organization of the the tournament in the last 3 years, no bad comments at all.
Bad comments by players: extremely bad crowd which called them e.g. catholic sl*ts, lack of proper security for players. That's what Polish team said and sent the letter to ITF which resulted in change of venue.

Agnieszka said: "Tie with Israel was the worst experience for me in my career. There happened things which should never happen on this level of competition. Referees and officials had no control over what was happening. I didn't expect that on any ITF tournament. It was very disappointing. There was no security staff, no control over the crowd. Screams all the time. We didn't feel safe at all. It was scary".
TeamUla is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 08:30 AM   #1332
country flag chingching

Quote:
What do you expect them to say...
It was terrible but we let them host it anyway because they paid us big bucks and we only want Cash... It would be like the WTA saying that Azerbaijan kills its civilians

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 10:18 AM   #1333
country flag Hakapeszi

Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future Hakapeszi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Budapest will host 2014 EA zone I event.
and the same venue as in 2008

"Fine words." Tyrion was unimpressed. "Words are wind. Who is this bloody savior?"
"A dragon." The cheesemonger saw the look on his face at that, and laughed. "A dragon with three heads."
Hakapeszi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2013, 10:50 AM   #1334
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakapeszi View Post
and the same venue as in 2008
Is it outdoor clay, like next week in Budapest 25K, or Indoor Hard?

I know that some tournaments would be outdoor by then but surely Budapest is too far North...

Old Sep 27th, 2013, 11:14 AM   #1335
country flag paul_masterton

paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is it outdoor clay, like next week in Budapest 25K, or Indoor Hard?

I know that some tournaments would be outdoor by then but surely Budapest is too far North...
The ITF announcement says indoor hard.
paul_masterton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote