Western & Southern Open (Aug 11) - Will Masha play this one? - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 08:53 AM   #121
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Western & Southern Open (Aug 11) - Will Masha play this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
good for you! She can shave her hair off go butch and stick a huge nose ring in her snout and I'll still love her.
this.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 09:01 AM   #122
country flag R_Scott

R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
So, you're a fan of Maria because she turns you on?
Of course that's why he's a fan. Most of her male fans are her fans for the same reason. Have you read the fanboi comments on her site? They don't know a thing about tennis, but they know how to be infatuated.
R_Scott is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 09:05 AM   #123
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

^those are mostly non-tennis watchers, or only ATP followers. He says he has been watching Maria for 8 years, now tell me how many of those on fanboi actually watch all of Maria's matches?

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #124
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Scott View Post
Of course that's why he's a fan. Most of her male fans are her fans for the same reason. Have you read the fanboi comments on her site? They don't know a thing about tennis, but they know how to be infatuated.
Now, I'm not a male but this is an unfair overgeneralisation.
She of course has many straight guys that like her for more than her looks and people here are real tennis and Maria fans and don't care about these things.

ziros seems to be an exception if he says he'd stop being her fan if she were a lesbian
Kon. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 09:28 AM   #125
country flag madmax

madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute madmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this is total bull my dear friend...
I follow her and her career mainly because of her game first and foremost and I'm as straight as they come The fact that she's so mesmerizing and captivating to watch only adds more of a charm to her all-out attacking aggressive game
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp!ffy View Post
Sharapova is so popular her owns fans have haters.
madmax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 12:28 PM   #126
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
Actually I do care - this talk about her being a lesbian isn't pleasing me at all. If it's true,I won't be a fan of her at all anymore...
Someone please delete this shit before IMG sees it?!
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 01:00 PM   #127
country flag R_Scott

R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
Someone please delete this shit before IMG sees it?!
I'm sure IMG has already seen it. So what?
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 01:07 PM   #128
WowWow
mhmmm

WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute WowWow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm sure IMG has already seen it. So what?
I'm pretty sure you posses the capacity to construct your own theory.
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 01:22 PM   #129
country flag R_Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by WowWow View Post
I'm pretty sure you posses the capacity to construct your own theory.
Do you mean they'll start interviewing for beards again?
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 01:40 PM   #130
country flag Marilyn Monheaux

Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute Marilyn Monheaux has a reputation beyond repute

It boggles my mind why people still refuse to put trolls on ignore...
Marilyn Monheaux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 01:46 PM   #131
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Monheaux View Post
It boggles my mind why people still refuse to put trolls on ignore...
Maybe it is in human nature... Maybe all of us who respond/react have a bit of a troll inside too.

Anyway... I get it... If she has a bf, it is a beard, if she gets engaged, it is a beard, if she breakes the engagement, it is a beard (duuuh), if she has another bf, it is a beard, hell even if a sex tape leaks it will be a beard...
Did I learn the lesson well??
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 02:10 PM   #132
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
Maybe it is in human nature... Maybe all of us who respond/react have a bit of a troll inside too.

Anyway... I get it... If she has a bf, it is a beard, if she gets engaged, it is a beard, if she breakes the engagement, it is a beard (duuuh), if she has another bf, it is a beard, hell even if a sex tape leaks it will be a beard...
Did I learn the lesson well??
I don't think you did. What you just did was try to diminish things by oversimplifying them.
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 02:20 PM   #133
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

I am trolling. I expressed my serious opinion and thoughts on the topic months ago in the other thread... Now I just joined R Scott in polluting this thread with re-chewed posts..
But I will get serious... And ask - is there any active moderator here? Because we are all off topic...
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #134
WowWow
mhmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
I am trolling. I expressed my serious opinion and thoughts on the topic months ago in the other thread... Now I just joined R Scott in polluting this thread with re-chewed posts..
But I will get serious... And ask - is there any active moderator here? Because we are all off topic...
Oh, I didn't realize. I didn't get to read your serious opinion, so I assumed that what you wrote was your opinion.

I wanted to ask the same question, about moderator.
I hope they assign a new one if Jovana is not available.
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #135
WowWow
mhmmm

Also, how does that thing work?
I'd like to recommend couple people for moderators.