Western & Southern Open (Aug 11) - Will Masha play this one? - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 12:43 AM   #106
country flag R_Scott

R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice
Re: Western & Southern Open (Aug 11) - Will Masha play this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziros View Post
Untrue
Whatever you say.
R_Scott is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 12:44 AM   #107
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

R Scott, you are annoying. And obsessed. I recomend you to treat your obsession elsewhere. You are the one who doesn't get that, judging by your trolling posts, you have a serious problem. And I am sorry if Maria rejected you. - oh, did I just speculate about your life?? Em, maybe in the same way you do speculate about other's peoples lives and thoughts. Go to GM, we have other things to do than to deal with your re-chewed posts over and over again...
AnaIvanovic (breakin my heart all the time), Sharapova, Zvonareva, Kuznetsova, Safina, Makiri, Vika, Schiavone (proud of her fighting spirit), W sisters, Petko, Goerges, Alex Krunic (counting on you 2)
ROGER FEDERER,RAFA NADAL, Delpo, Spanish Armada
MM_1257 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 02:41 AM   #108
country flag R_Scott

R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post
R Scott, you are annoying. And obsessed. I recomend you to treat your obsession elsewhere. You are the one who doesn't get that, judging by your trolling posts, you have a serious problem. And I am sorry if Maria rejected you. - oh, did I just speculate about your life?? Em, maybe in the same way you do speculate about other's peoples lives and thoughts. Go to GM, we have other things to do than to deal with your re-chewed posts over and over again...
Maria didn't reject me. Why would I even approach her, as I believe she doesn't care for people of my gender?
R_Scott is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 02:49 AM   #109
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Ooh Maria's lesbian again?

Seriously no one HERE cares if she is and no one HERE cares if she isn't.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:17 AM   #110
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

seriously, are some people so dumb to not realize that SS is for the FANS of Maria, and no one cares about their dumb as fuck opinion?! Go to GM pls, that's made for you.

Career Grand Slam + Silver Medalist.

When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Twitter: @Shivank17
Shivank17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:18 AM   #111
country flag Shivank17

Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute Shivank17 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Scott View Post
Maria didn't reject me. Why would I even approach her, as I believe she doesn't care for people of my gender?
no its more like, she doesn't care for locals like you.

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:49 AM   #112
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
Ooh Maria's lesbian again?

Seriously no one HERE cares if she is and no one HERE cares if she isn't.
Actually I do care - this talk about her being a lesbian isn't pleasing me at all. If it's true,I won't be a fan of her at all anymore...
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:52 AM   #113
country flag Charlatan
17 >>> Your Fav

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually I do care - this talk about her being a lesbian isn't pleasing me at all. If it's true,I won't be a fan of her at all anymore...
Talk about being shallow! SMH

Pathetic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Atomic Bomb View Post
Don't laugh at your superiors. Bow down bitch.
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 03:55 AM   #114
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
Talk about being shallow! SMH

Pathetic
Maybe it is,but whatever. I've been a fan of her for 8 years,and a large part of what has kept me interested during the lean years and bad losses is how attracted to her I am. That attraction falls to zero if she's lesbian...
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 04:38 AM   #115
country flag Shivank17

wow, so their are people who would cease to be Maria's fans if she is a lesbian

How is being a fan of a tennis player related to her sexuality is beyond me.

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 06:19 AM   #116
country flag ziros

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
wow, so their are people who would cease to be Maria's fans if she is a lesbian

How is being a fan of a tennis player related to her sexuality is beyond me.
Yes,I think most straight guys would be turned off by that
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 07:12 AM   #117
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Yes,I think most straight guys would be turned off by that
So, you're a fan of Maria because she turns you on?
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 07:29 AM   #118
country flag ziros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
So, you're a fan of Maria because she turns you on?
Partly yes,but it was the tennis that drew me in at first. I didn't find her attractive when I first saw her at Wimbledon in 2004,but I loved her tennis.
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 07:50 AM   #119
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

good for you! She can shave her hair off go butch and stick a huge nose ring in her snout and I'll still love her.
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Marion Bartoli Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Old Aug 15th, 2012, 07:52 AM   #120
country flag JamieOwen3

But anyone who bad talks her in her own sub-forum I'mm telling ya'll now