Western & Southern Open (Aug 11) - Will Masha play this one? - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 12th, 2012, 12:58 AM   #91
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Western & Southern Open (Aug 11) - Will Masha play this one?

It would be a great success if there was a sugerpova shop at all the big tennis tournaments throughout the year. It could really become synonymous with attending tournaments.
Advertisement

Old Aug 12th, 2012, 11:38 PM   #92
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, it is not the best situation for Pova to be sick rather than playing tennis going into the USO.

Hopefully she can get over the ailment and finish the year strongly.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2012, 07:59 AM   #93
country flag Valkyre

Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all Valkyre is a name known to all

So much tough luck for this girl sometimes....

but she is a fighter... and she doesnt give up.

Svcrew the ranking points, I want my girl to be heatlhy and ready for USO!

Davai MASHA! Get well soon!
Valkyre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 09:06 AM   #94
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future

don´t call Montreal and Cincy as warm up tournaments we have sydney, hobart or eastbourne for that...too bad Maria is not playing USO series, get better Maria soon

Kvitova, Jankovic, Cepelova, Hantuchova, Ivanovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 09:21 AM   #95
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

She's OK... 5h ago a journalist of Fox Sports tweeted this:
Quote:
Rob Stone ‏@RobStoneONFOX
Maria Sharapova standing behind me. Acting like she doesn't see me. Weak.
and this
Quote:
Sharapova now eating wings at next table. Still avoiding eye contact w/me. Must be killing her.
and this
Quote:
she's totally not starstuck...and lovely “@Martinez_D: @RobStoneONFOX it's the beard!”
and this
Quote:
my ego says no. My brain screams it “@ColonialCannon: @RobStoneONFOX she may be intimidated by you.”
and this
Quote:
hurry up. Running low on convo “@PKdotcom: @RobStoneONFOX Buy her a drink for me. I'll allow you to stand in my place till I get there.”
and this
Quote:
“@wsugringo: @RobStoneONFOX probably afraid your gonna drop a hambone on her there boss :-)”
https://twitter.com/RobStoneONFOX
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 10:33 AM   #96
country flag gc-spurs

gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute gc-spurs has a reputation beyond repute

nomnomnom wings

Bring on all the pretenders. Someday, WE WILL BE REMEMBERED
Quote:
Originally Posted by oliversmith View Post
oudin is a great player she already beat maria i expect to do the same now
btw whos bolivia smith?
gc-spurs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #97
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

I just made homemade buffalo wings the other day. I wonder who she's with.
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 04:20 PM   #98
country flag MM_1257

MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of MM_1257 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
I just made homemade buffalo wings the other day. I wonder who she's with.
Alone?
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #99
country flag R_Scott

R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maja12 View Post

and this

and this

and this

and this

and this

I take it Stone is in L.A. That must have been where Maria went after withdrawing from Montreal. I guess that fanboi speculation that she went to Turkey to patch things up with Sasha are shot down now.

I hope Maria is over her stomach virus or those wings are going to be hell on her. I'm sure she had a stomach virus, right? She wouldnt' lie to her fans.
R_Scott is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 11:02 PM   #100
country flag MM_1257

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Scott View Post
I take it Stone is in L.A. That must have been where Maria went after withdrawing from Montreal. I guess that fanboi speculation that she went to Turkey to patch things up with Sasha are shot down now.

I hope Maria is over her stomach virus or those wings are going to be hell on her. I'm sure she had a stomach virus, right? She wouldnt' lie to her fans.
Excuse me? Who is fanboi? And what speculation are you talking about? Besides, Sasha is not in Europe yet, he is still in USA.
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 11:18 PM   #101
country flag R_Scott

R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice R_Scott is just really nice

Quote:

she's totally not starstuck...and lovely “@Martinez_D: @RobStoneONFOX it's the beard!”

I love the part about the beard. Rob Stone doesn't have a beard. I suspect Maria's beard was with her. It's amazing that what is common knowledge in some circles is so vigorously denied by the fanbois.
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 11:21 PM   #102
country flag R_Scott

Quote:
Excuse me? Who is fanboi? And what speculation are you talking about? Besides, Sasha is not in Europe yet, he is still in USA.
Regardless of where Sasha is, a lot of the fanbois on various sites claimed she dropped out of Montreal to go see Sasha to patch things up. Man, they just don't get it.
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 11:29 PM   #103
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute

lets just ignore him.
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 12:14 AM   #104
country flag R_Scott

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty24 View Post
lets just ignore him.
Are you saying it's untrue or are you just in denial?
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 12:18 AM   #105
country flag ziros

ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold ziros is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by R_Scott View Post
Are you saying it's untrue or are you just in denial?
Untrue
ziros is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote