Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 94 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 10th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #1396
country flag il dragone

il dragone has disabled reputation
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

She's still only 19, has enough room for learning and improvement. It's normal for girls like her or Sloane to have up and downs.
il dragone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 15th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #1397
country flag laurarobsonstar

laurarobsonstar is just really nice laurarobsonstar is just really nice laurarobsonstar is just really nice laurarobsonstar is just really nice laurarobsonstar is just really nice laurarobsonstar is just really nice laurarobsonstar is just really nice laurarobsonstar is just really nice laurarobsonstar is just really nice laurarobsonstar is just really nice laurarobsonstar is just really nice

exactly she is only 19 and she is already a superstar with multiple top 10 wins and wins over grand slam champions.

give her time to develop and she will be a truly great player. she's simply the most exciting thing to happen to tennis in years. she is a true superstar. love her so much and thank you all for supporting her.

keep going laura you can only get better.
laurarobsonstar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 08:07 PM   #1398
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

laurarobsonstar you're embarrassing all other Laura Robson fans...
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #1399
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

How do we go about and change Laura Robson Subforum name

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 09:26 PM   #1400
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

PM an Admin.
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 09:53 PM   #1401
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Okay so just send an Messages too an Admin Laura's Lounge the Name every one want right ?

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Old Mar 15th, 2013, 10:20 PM   #1402
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurarobsonstar View Post
exactly she is only 19 and she is already a superstar with multiple top 10 wins and wins over grand slam champions.

give her time to develop and she will be a truly great player. she's simply the most exciting thing to happen to tennis in years. she is a true superstar. love her so much and thank you all for supporting her.

keep going laura you can only get better.
She needs to keep it humble. People calling her a superstar won't help that.
If she wants to be a truly great player, hard work is what is going to get her there, not an over inflated head.

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 11:00 AM   #1403
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

For what it's worth, if anything, The Wail weighs in on the agency question: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/ten...ra-Robson.html
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 11:54 AM   #1404
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

I've just read that article, I just hope Laura doesn't get too complacent. She needs to work for all of this firstly. That's the mentality she needs to have, she needs to produce the results she's capable of achieving.

It's great that XIX Entertainment have offered her a deal... but a part of me wanted her to stay with Octagon. I know she's British and that brings tons of advantages but it's just too much too soon... :/

Last edited by Royals. : Mar 17th, 2013 at 11:59 AM.
Royals. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 04:48 PM   #1405
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

We'll see, there's nothing really new in that Mail article obvs XIX are interested. I totally agree that you musn't get too far ahead of yourself and sign the big deals before you've done the work on the court to justify it. It's a pity the contract came up now not perhaps in a couple of years time anyway we'll see, I wouldn't mind if she stuck with Octagon but I expect her to move.

Atm the most important thing is getting some wins....

Is that hypson I see in your sig?
Old Mar 17th, 2013, 05:27 PM   #1406
Royals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post

Is that hypson I see in your sig?
Yes

I've done it take away the ammunition from the haters in GM, for when she loses matches.

And I kind of like the nickname actually, it sounds like a superhero.
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 04:30 AM   #1407
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyElectric. View Post
I've just read that article, I just hope Laura doesn't get too complacent. She needs to work for all of this firstly. That's the mentality she needs to have, she needs to produce the results she's capable of achieving.

It's great that XIX Entertainment have offered her a deal... but a part of me wanted her to stay with Octagon. I know she's British and that brings tons of advantages but it's just too much too soon... :/
But she will only be signing with another agency not a big contract with a sponsor (for now) . The agency negotiates and gets a percentage of each deal you sign. Sure they are advantages to be with big agency...

She entered Estroil, hopefully she has a good clay season
guichard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 07:03 PM   #1408
country flag Trey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyElectric. View Post
PM an Admin.
Is there an certain Admin you suppose too Pm through because I did it the other day ?

Old Mar 20th, 2013, 07:06 PM   #1409
Royals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
Is there an certain Admin you suppose too Pm through because I did it the other day ?
Zamboni
Old Mar 20th, 2013, 08:03 PM   #1410
country flag Trey

Yeah It Changed Now It Finally Laura's Lounge