Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 89 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 08:27 AM   #1321
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

That sucks about her Twitter She's the only female player worth following, I hope she reactivates.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 19th, 2013, 08:35 AM   #1322
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

Karajan said keep the ball on her body or words to that effect. Would have been better going for angles .
fast lefty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 08:38 AM   #1323
country flag il dragone

il dragone has disabled reputation

i think laura will persuade heather to delete hers too...
il dragone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 09:37 AM   #1324
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

Probably wise
fast lefty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 10:12 AM   #1325
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

She's back!

So @laurarobson5 is back on twitter, we can all relax. Deleted by mistake, I'm told. LR's schedule remains IW, Miami, Charleston, Fed Cup.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 10:19 AM   #1326
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Idiots.... they really have nothing better to do than attack a 19 yo girl? Any idea what kind of thing they said?
Apparently she also received some inappropriate tweets after she tweeted that she lost her jewelry. Like"I will give you pearl for free..."

Nice interview her http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/t...n-8500436.html about her chest infection and the she couldn't find the right balance during the match. She either went for to much or to little

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 10:21 AM   #1327
country flag il dragone

il dragone has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
She's back!

So @laurarobson5 is back on twitter, we can all relax. Deleted by mistake, I'm told. LR's schedule remains IW, Miami, Charleston, Fed Cup.
haha. do we have to follow her again, or is she still in our following list?
il dragone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 10:30 AM   #1328
country flag Valorian

Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light Valorian is a glorious beacon of light

Seriously, fuck these gloryhunting haters.
Poor Laura. We love you.
Valorian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 10:49 AM   #1329
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

She lost so many followers when she de-activated the account
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:03 AM   #1330
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by il dragone View Post
haha. do we have to follow her again, or is she still in our following list?
Yeah you have to refollow her, lets get her number high again!
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:09 AM   #1331
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe. View Post
She lost so many followers when she de-activated the account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Yeah you have to refollow her, lets get her number high again!
Don't judge me, but when Nicki Minaj () deactivated and reactivated her account, I remember reading somewhere that it takes a while for all of her followers to be reinstated. I've not had to follow her again, it's just done it automatically. Could be wrong though, maybe it doesn't apply to all?

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:39 AM   #1332
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by e5dawsonj View Post
Don't judge me, but when Nicki Minaj () deactivated and reactivated her account, I remember reading somewhere that it takes a while for all of her followers to be reinstated. I've not had to follow her again, it's just done it automatically. Could be wrong though, maybe it doesn't apply to all?
I love Nicki!
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 11:48 AM   #1333
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Ahh yes her number of followers seems to have shot up again.
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 12:46 PM   #1334
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
Glad she's back. But you can't delete your twitter by mistake. You have to enter your password to confirm you want to do it.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2013, 01:39 PM   #1335
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wintermute View Post
Glad she's back. But you can't delete your twitter by mistake. You have to enter your password to confirm you want to do it.
Yes but who know what she was really trying to do... maybe she just wanted to take a month or two break and didn't realize she will lose everything
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote