Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 10:37 PM   #106
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Quote:
Originally Posted by JamieOwen3 View Post
and here's the transcript of this interview

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/news/int...339498024.html

Laura seems to be really mature

Old Aug 31st, 2012, 12:10 AM   #107
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

probably laura's schedule after the us open

Ningbo 100k+ in China,then Guangzhou,Tokyo,Beijin and Osaka
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 05:12 AM   #108
country flag JustAileen

JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light

I doubt she'll come to Ningbo if she can go further in USO. I hope she will come (of course not by losing in USO). I might be able to go
JustAileen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 07:09 AM   #109
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAileen View Post
I doubt she'll come to Ningbo if she can go further in USO. I hope she will come (of course not by losing in USO). I might be able to go
yes,if she enter the semi or final in the us open,otherwise,see no reason for her not coming to Ningbo.

you should go and cheer for her,or anne keothavong as well
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 07:59 AM   #110
country flag VikingTennisFan

VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexysova View Post
yeah, but I think Laura has many fans so it would be great if we can have pictures thread, cheering thread, schedule thread etc.
No, please don't. I hate the player subforums. I end up never bothering to check up on Keothavong because her threads are hidden inside the subforum.

As long as there aren't that many British players, a thread in the main forum works fine. If there were tons of new posts every day, then maybe. But there aren't.

We could have a common picture thread in the main forum for all the players for example, or just continue to post inside player thread like now. Same with cheering thread.
VikingTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 10:15 AM   #111
country flag pesto

pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of pesto has much to be proud of

Another vote against a subforum for now. Anne gets far fewer posts than Bally, despite a similar career, because she's hidden away in a subforum.

If Laura gets so big that posts about her swamp the other British women, then it would be time, but she's not at that level yet. Even if there were two threads for her - one for media and pics and another for discussing her matches, it would still be easy to handle in the main Brit forum.
pesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 03:05 PM   #112
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute
Been thinking more about this match, I suspect that Li will handle the weight of Laura's shot better than Kim did. She's played more matches & is fitter and stronger than Clijsters was. She's also played Kvitova a couple of times recently, which may count for something.

Of course a lot depends on which Li turns up!

Laura has nothing to lose though, I hope for a good match.

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 03:52 PM   #113
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

Laura takes the first set 64
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 03:59 PM   #114
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

first set 6-4

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 04:57 PM   #115
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

2nd set to Li 7-6 which means a set all now

Laura was so close
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 04:57 PM   #116
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Well, no matter the result, she didn't get smashed which some were predicting.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 05:13 PM   #117
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

still on serve in the final set *1-2
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 05:22 PM   #118
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Just got back in. I have the impression there were no match points, just a point for match point?

Oh. Listening on radio now. Sounds as though Laura was a bit unlucky with that overrule.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 05:28 PM   #119
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/s...11/2303ms.html

Laura currently 3/3 on keys for the match, Li 0/3. Never seen that in a close match before.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 05:33 PM   #120
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

Laura up 5-2 in the third let go Laura

A.Radwańska | Halep | Wozniacki | Bouchard | Keys | Stephens | Robson | Vekić | Puig
Townsend | Duval | Vickery | Abanda | S. Crawford | Chirico | Kovinić | Konjuh | Krejčíková | Siniaková | Soylu
Trey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote