Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 65 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 12:18 AM   #961
country flag no-hay-igual

no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of no-hay-igual has much to be proud of
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

the one morning i have an exam...

i'm going to choke it early so i can leave in time to watch it

let's go loz

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything
no-hay-igual is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:11 AM   #962
country flag VikingTennisFan

VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

Federer just dispatched Davydenko, so Laura should be coming up shortly.

Good luck Laura!
VikingTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:32 AM   #963
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute
Worst start possible! That was dire!

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com App

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:34 AM   #964
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute
That on the other hand was

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:39 AM   #965
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Soo close to an awesome shot!

Seems to be reading Petra's serve better than Petra's reading hers!

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:42 AM   #966
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Good stuff! Now break her Laura!

Old Jan 17th, 2013, 09:59 AM   #967
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

2-5

It's like watching Kvitova player her former self (or Laura playing her future self )

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 10:00 AM   #968
country flag JustAileen

JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light

Laura's simply hitting too many UEs
JustAileen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 10:34 AM   #969
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Finally breaks! C'mon now Laura, consolidate!

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 10:40 AM   #970
country flag JustAileen

JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light

Yes Laura keep it up!!
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 10:45 AM   #971

VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

Double break!
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #972
country flag Skoo

Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future Skoo has a brilliant future

Yay, finally took the set What an awful match, though
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #973

Yay, one set all! What a shitfest, but if she can hang on the victory is there for the taking!
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 10:59 AM   #974
country flag JustAileen

It's been a year or something that she starts to choke at 5-0 or 5-1 or 5-2.. But normally manages to win the set though.
Anyway great to take the 2nd set!!
Old Jan 17th, 2013, 11:21 AM   #975
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Come on Laura.

Such a bad match, and terrible serving but if she can keep it close Kvitova could collapse.

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote