Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 48 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 06:13 AM   #706
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

She played trash. Disgusting.

She better get practicing for Hobart now.
Advertisement

Old Jan 1st, 2013, 09:42 AM   #707
country flag The Vikasaurus

The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light The Vikasaurus is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds like she went back to old habits
The Vikasaurus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 09:45 AM   #708
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Vikasaurus View Post
Sounds like she went back to old habits
Monica has a unique game and Laura couldn't keep to her slow pace. She tried to rush each game and it cost her the match.
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 11:38 AM   #709
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

As someone said in GM 'Some players can handle junk and other's can't.' and in Laura's case- she can't handle it at all!

Onto Hobart
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 12:14 PM   #710
country flag JustAileen

JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light

Niculescu's defence was just too much for Laura
Good luck in Hobart
JustAileen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 01:05 PM   #711
country flag Jack.

Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute Jack. has a reputation beyond repute

Hard luck Laura! It;s not like she had anything to defend anyway. Good Luck in Hobart!
Does anyone know if she will be seeded in Hobart or not?

Juan Martin Del Potro
Jack. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 01:15 PM   #712
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

She'll be unseeded in Hobart.
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 01:19 PM   #713
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't see the match but I imagine Niculescu is the sort of player to show up Laura's inexperience. It's key for Laura's coach to help her understand why her game was neutralised here so she can learn how to beat players of this type in the future.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 02:10 PM   #714
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

I was hoping her match against Hsieh would have prepared her for this, as they both have 'junky' games, but I guess not.

On to Hobart we go.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 08:06 PM   #715
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Niculescu may be a junk balling pusher tricky opponent, but I still wasn't expecting such a poor scoreline

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2013, 08:37 PM   #716
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

The scoreline wasn't actually that bad, especially on Laura's serve. Her serve stats are well above what they usually are, second serve aside. She just had no clue what to do with Niculescu's serve. Normally, Laura can put pressure on her opponent with her groundstrokes on the return. But here? Nothing.
KeysisGOAT is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 08:50 AM   #717
country flag JustAileen

JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light

Laura is to play Stephens in Hobart R1.
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:04 AM   #718
Royals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAileen View Post
Laura is to play Stephens in Hobart R1.
The draw is not out yet, how do you know that?!?!?
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:38 AM   #719
country flag JustAileen

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
The draw is not out yet, how do you know that?!?!?
It's just out
Old Jan 4th, 2013, 09:54 AM   #720
Royals.

Laura practicing in Hobart.

http://laura-robson.net/photos/displ..._display_media