Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 16th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #661
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
Shit.

Rumours were true then!

How's this possible... Shenzhen and Hobart over-lap each other?

She'll only have a DAY to get from China to Australia...
She could start on Tuesday
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 16th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #662
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

I get the feeling she'll only be playing Hobart if she loses early in Shenzhen.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 07:25 AM   #663
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by e5dawsonj View Post
I get the feeling she'll only be playing Hobart if she loses early in Shenzhen.
My thoughts exactly, she was scheduled for Tokyo after Guangzhou but couldn't make it due to her making the finals of Guangzhou as there was an overlap between Tokyo.

I'd rather her doing well in Shenzhen rather than whoring tourneys and leaving in the second rounds. Consistency is the key for Laura.
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 09:01 AM   #664
country flag GS2
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice GS2 is just really nice

Of course she'll be entered for two tournaments before the AO - just like every other player of a similar ranking. She's far away from being in a position to think she will make the final stages of all the tournaments she enters. If she goes out first round in Shenzhen then she would have no match practice before Melbourne. Now I don't think she will go out early but entering both is sensible planning not tournament whoring.
GS2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 12:06 PM   #665
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GS2 View Post
Of course she'll be entered for two tournaments before the AO - just like every other player of a similar ranking. She's far away from being in a position to think she will make the final stages of all the tournaments she enters. If she goes out first round in Shenzhen then she would have no match practice before Melbourne. Now I don't think she will go out early but entering both is sensible planning not tournament whoring.
This. She doesn't yet have the consistency to except herself to reach the final stages of tournament every week.

Sent from my iPod touch using VS Free
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 01:42 PM   #666
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
My thoughts exactly, she was scheduled for Tokyo after Guangzhou but couldn't make it due to her making the finals of Guangzhou as there was an overlap between Tokyo.

I'd rather her doing well in Shenzhen rather than whoring tourneys and leaving in the second rounds. Consistency is the key for Laura.
god,its different
she had to play Q to enter the main draw in tokyo when she was in guangzhou,and the first round Q draw had to finished in one day.
while next season,laura is able to enter almost any International tournments as she likes,because her ranking allow she enters the main draw directly .she can play another tournment next day even when she is playing final in another city
================================================== ================================================== ================
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 02:46 PM   #667
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GS2 View Post
I don't think you understood what I said, I said she must have entered Hobart just in case she loses early on Shenzhen. So I'm not sure what you're saying.

Of course she's not in the position to think so, which is why I said consistency is the key.
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 02:52 PM   #668
Royals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lloy4dAustin View Post
god,its different
she had to play Q to enter the main draw in tokyo when she was in guangzhou,and the first round Q draw had to finished in one day.
while next season,laura is able to enter almost any International tournments as she likes,because her ranking allow she enters the main draw directly .she can play another tournment next day even when she is playing final in another city
Okay... But I was specifically talking about travelling from China to Australia as both tourneys over lap. Unless she plays later.
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 05:10 PM   #669
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

LethalLaura can you stop spamming with your 'theories'. It's hard to see where she is actually playing.
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 10:02 PM   #670
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
LethalLaura can you stop spamming with your 'theories'. It's hard to see where she is actually playing.
He/she is hardly spamming. At all.

It's a discussion thread, and the whole point of it is to discuss Laura's career etc. And frankly it's not hard to see at all where she's playing
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 12:29 PM   #671
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Laura will play Pattaya City
http://www.livetennis.it/post/124749/anche-laura-robson-sara-presente-a-pattaya-city/ (Italian)

guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 06:58 PM   #672
Royals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evans. View Post
He/she is hardly spamming. At all.

It's a discussion thread, and the whole point of it is to discuss Laura's career etc. And frankly it's not hard to see at all where she's playing
Thank you, very much.

I'm posting my thoughts on Laura's 2013 schedule and i'm being told to "shut up" because of that. Well this is a free forum so i'm not going to stop posting what i think.
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 07:11 PM   #673
Royals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by guichard View Post
Laura will play Pattaya City
http://www.livetennis.it/post/124749...-pattaya-city/ (Italian)

That's great!

So excited for her 2013 season.
Just hope she stays fit and injury free.
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 08:12 PM   #674
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

The courts in Shenzen will suit Laura's game down to a tee....expecting good things from Laura!

Only a couple of weeks now
Old Dec 27th, 2012, 07:17 PM   #675
country flag Sinead94

Sinead94 is a name known to all Sinead94 is a name known to all Sinead94 is a name known to all Sinead94 is a name known to all Sinead94 is a name known to all Sinead94 is a name known to all Sinead94 is a name known to all Sinead94 is a name known to all Sinead94 is a name known to all Sinead94 is a name known to all Sinead94 is a name known to all

Sorry guys to use this forum but I have a question to ask and didn't know where to post it.

Does any of you play tennis in England? Because I'm french and I've been living in London for a year. And I'm looking for a good tennis club in London. I've been playing tennis since I was 4.

I was ranked 3/6 ( it's a french ranking, I don't know if any of you know) which was quite good but for some reason at some point I didn't play much match and dropped in ranking now I'm 15/1. Anyway I would like to play tennis at college in the USA and receive a scholarship. But I know that the level is quite high, that's why I would like to find a good club where they have good practice because I need to improve and I haven't played for two months ( I was busy with school an other things).

I haven't been a member at any club in London so far, though I played team matches with one. Clubs here are so different from the one we have in France and they are much more expensive. But anyway can anyone help me, please?
Sinead94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote