Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 34 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 05:15 PM   #496
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

26HQ from Guangzhou International
http://hqworld.net/2012/09/laura-rob...nal-september/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 30th, 2012, 05:16 PM   #497
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe she enters those 125k Challengers in Taiwan and India.
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 01:22 AM   #498
country flag JustAileen

JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light

Photos from R1 and a bit of practise
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1893788567
That's a big crowd for such a small court
JustAileen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 07:30 PM   #499
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

Laura Robson@laurarobson5
Went to see the Olympic stadiums and this random guy gave me his baby.

Laura Robson@laurarobson5
Beijing player party with @geniebouchard.

Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 07:35 PM   #500
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

I think she'll end her season after Osaka. Considering the list there, another deep run is possible.

There may be an outside shot at her playing Barnstaple to end her season but I doubt it.

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 10:06 PM   #501
country flag VikingTennisFan

VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

She must have played more matches in the last couple of months than she's even done before, so there is no point in overdoing it by playing too many tournaments too soon. So I kind of hope for her sake she will finish the season early and start building up for next year.

Next year could be pretty amazing...
VikingTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 12:40 AM   #502
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

Hope laura can win tomorrow, i'm a bit worried since she's up against teh person who beat the 15th seed. Sorry for voting against her in the suicide contest, it's only so I get a bit of consolation if she loses.
alexjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 07:07 AM   #503
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Urg. It's like the last three months never happened. Must be tired.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 07:29 AM   #504
country flag alexjones

alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold alexjones is a splendid one to behold

bear in mind her opponent did beat the world no 15 in the first round, laura didn't do that badly.
alexjones is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 10:49 AM   #505
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

It's really not that bad a loss. She's a good player on her day, and had just come off a very good win.

On to Osaka
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 03:39 PM   #506
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

More disappointed overall that Watson couldn't get a bit further.Robson has had a good spell but she has a way to go if we're realistic.Certainly has the game to be topb10
fast lefty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 05:27 PM   #507
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

On a sidenote, I believe Laura will achieve her first WTA Tour seeding next week at Osaka
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 05:31 PM   #508
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

rest for Osaka, Laura probably got moonballed to death by LDL
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 07:29 PM   #509
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Some quotes from Robbo in this agency copy.
Quote:
"I just wasn't consistent enough in the rallies and a lot of the time I tried to go for the wins too early," Robson told AFP.

"It was just far too inconsistent today."
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 09:12 PM   #510
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

Hsieh Su-Wei wrote an article for chinadaily. Here's an excerpt:
Quote:
I was very surprised that Laura Robson (the runner-up in Guangzhou) defeated Li Na in the US Open. No offense, but I was like "oh, are you kidding me? How did that happen?"

I was really shocked, but I have to admit (Robson) is a genius. All the left-handers are geniuses. She improved her serve a lot and is going to be a tough opponent very soon.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote