Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 33 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 29th, 2012, 01:24 PM   #481
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

She plays Date-Krumm.

It's a good first round draw, really.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 29th, 2012, 11:56 PM   #482
country flag JustAileen

JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light

A few photos from yesterday, taken by a friend of mine
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1891941650
JustAileen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 01:33 AM   #483
country flag JamieOwen3

JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute JamieOwen3 has a reputation beyond repute

when does laura play?
Maria Sharapova Venus & Serena Martina Hingis Anna Kournikova Monica Seles Ana Ivanovic Victoria Azarenka Jelena Dokic Laura Robson Eugenie Bouchard Heather Watson Elena Baltacha R.I.P Petra Kvitova Donna Vekic

Official Siberian Death Stare Of The Maria Mafia
Andy Murray 2013 Wimbledon Champion. @TheGrandSlams
JamieOwen3 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 07:33 AM   #484
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

She played K. Date-Krumm.

6-4, 6-4 win to Laura!

C'mon girl!
Royals. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 08:16 AM   #485
country flag Sexysova
I'm back and fierce, bitches!

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

well done, Laura, good win, very solid from 1-4 down (two breaks down) in the first set
Sexysova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 08:30 AM   #486
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustAileen View Post
A few photos from yesterday, taken by a friend of mine
http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1891941650

It looks at first like there was no one there, but I guess from the post match shots there must have been a dozen or so at least.

Come on, Laura, give us a smile.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 08:58 AM   #487
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Dominguez Lino next round.
Very good opportunity to have a deep run here.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 09:16 AM   #488
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
Dominguez Lino next round.
Very good opportunity to have a deep run here.
She has been playing so well though, i hope Laura can get past her.
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 10:27 AM   #489
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Hope she gets past Dominguez-Lino. Playing Aga would be a good test of where she is right now mentally.
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 10:40 AM   #490
Royals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweety Darling View Post
Hope she gets past Dominguez-Lino. Playing Aga would be a good test of where she is right now mentally.
I completely agree, i really want to see where she is as a player. So playing Aga would be a brilliant test for Laura.
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 11:34 AM   #491
country flag JustAileen

JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post

It looks at first like there was no one there, but I guess from the post match shots there must have been a dozen or so at least.

Come on, Laura, give us a smile.
She's quite pupolar here in China, considering her ranking. Sad I can't be there, maybe next year
And actually there's an excuse for the small crowd, that yesterday was a workday for us. But now we have an 8-day National Holiday, so I would expect the crowd to grow bigger

Last edited by JustAileen : Sep 30th, 2012 at 11:40 AM.
JustAileen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #492
country flag VikingTennisFan

VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

wow, amazing. She just keeps on winning! She qualified last year too, but lost in the first round, so now she's defended her points and added another 50 (I think). Going up in the rankings again next week...

She only has 31 points to defend until the end of the year, so she will end the year in the mid 50s at the very least..
VikingTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 03:23 PM   #493
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone know Laura's schedule after Beijing?

I hope she plays Luxembourg!

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 03:48 PM   #494
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

She's playing Osaka, but after that I've got no clue. She's not listed on the early entry list for Luxembourg though. It's possible she's ending her season after the Asian swing and starting the off-season early to spend time with Krajan.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 30th, 2012, 04:03 PM   #495
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Seems possible, she's had a pretty long post-USO season in Asia, makes sense to take a week or so off then hit the practice court hard in the off season to prepare for next year.

If that's the case I'm really looking forward to January!

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote