Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 12:50 PM   #391
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

^

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 21st, 2012, 12:56 PM   #392
country flag fast lefty

fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all fast lefty is a name known to all

Good win.Shame she can't go to Japan and get all these juicy points.She'd eat a lot of the field for breakfast.
fast lefty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 01:02 PM   #393
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

This is the Laura we know!
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 01:17 PM   #394
country flag JustAileen

JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah Laura
JustAileen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 02:29 PM   #395
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all

Oh my. Just exceeding expectation after expectation this last few weeks.

It may actually do her good to have the week of Tokyo off now considering how well she has done this week.
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 02:57 PM   #396
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotre View Post
Become first British woman to reach a tour final in my life time?

It has been 22 years. You must be a youngster!
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 03:10 PM   #397
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mforensic View Post
It has been 22 years. You must be a youngster!
I'm 21, Laura is 18 and the text was written from her perspective (as she's accepting the challenge). Either way...
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 04:29 PM   #398
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

So so proud of Laura- hopefully she'll seal the title tomorrow but even if she doesn't, it's been an amazing week
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 05:12 PM   #399
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Will this be on Eurosport? I will cream my pants if so :D:
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 05:22 PM   #400
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

good good good win,although choked a little in both 5-1 sets
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 07:03 PM   #401
country flag VikingTennisFan

VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

Princess Laura has arrived to save the WTA!

Please win it!
VikingTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 07:52 PM   #402
country flag Wintermute

Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute Wintermute has a reputation beyond repute

So happy to see a straight sets win. One more step to British tennis greatness! 24 years since Sara Gomer won the WTA tournament at Aptos, California in July 1988. That's a long wait for a British winner. I hope she can do it.

British Eurosport 2 will be showing the match live at 8am tomorrow. I'm not normally a morning person on the weekends but I think I'll be getting up early for this one.
Wintermute is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 08:04 PM   #403
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotre View Post
I'm 21, Laura is 18 and the text was written from her perspective (as she's accepting the challenge). Either way...
Being middle age, I know I'm in the minority on these forums. Alot of people are youngsters compared to me.
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 12:29 AM   #404
country flag JustAileen

JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light

I think GB has ended a lot of long waits this year, mostly longer than my lifetime. I know it's strange for me to talk about these since I'm a Chinese that only started to watch in recent years... Still, happy to see all these happening
Old Sep 22nd, 2012, 07:28 AM   #405
country flag JustAileen

Yes got that early break! Receive is absolutely marvelous.. C'mon Laura!