Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 21 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 5th, 2012, 08:03 AM   #301
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe. View Post
Random bit of information here- but Laura has 20,000 more followers than #1 Azarenka
That say it all. Please Laura save the WTA and get to number 1.
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 10:08 PM   #302
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

practice and off court at Wimbledon x19HQ http://hqworld.net/2012/09/laura-rob...imbledon-june/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 02:29 PM   #303
country flag 18majors

18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future 18majors has a brilliant future

Laura will become the most popular tennis player once she wins her first GS title. She will supplant Sharapova as the top earning female athlete.
18majors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2012, 02:33 PM   #304
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

Well I hadn't really played too much attention to Laura before I saw her play Sharapova close at Wimbledon last year. However this year I saw her in person at the Olympics in the QF of MD. Her play really impressed me because not only was she holding her own against Stosur but at times against Hewitt. And then her run at the US Open has really impressed upon me how much potential she's got.

I will be following her career with great interest from now on. From her interviews she seems like a grounded and really nice girl. I really hope she continues to progress. She's got me hooked.
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 12:17 PM   #305
country flag Snooked

Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of Snooked has much to be proud of

and on court x87HQ http://hqworld.net/2012/09/laura-rob...imbledon-june/
Snooked is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:20 AM   #306
country flag VikingTennisFan

VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light VikingTennisFan is a glorious beacon of light

Laura now ranked #75! Heather is at #72.
VikingTennisFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #307
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by VikingTennisFan View Post
Laura now ranked #75! Heather is at #72.
Will overtake Heather again next week, IIUC.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #308
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

That's what TBE's list says. British Number 1, again.

EDIT: Also, I've updated the OP.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 11th, 2012, 07:08 PM   #309
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotre View Post
That's what TBE's list says. British Number 1, again.

EDIT: Also, I've updated the OP.
I didn't know Annie had lost when I posted.
Embittered is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 11:14 AM   #310
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Laura has Torres in first round of Ganzaghou (or however it's spelt). Zheng in second round.

Sent from my iPhone using VS Free
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 11:16 AM   #311
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
TORRO-FLOR, Maria-Teresa ESP
ROBSON, Laura GBR
CHAN, Yung-Jan TPE
ZHENG, Jie CHN

Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 12:19 PM   #312
country flag Lloy4dAustin

Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light Lloy4dAustin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evans. View Post
TORRO-FLOR, Maria-Teresa ESP
ROBSON, Laura GBR
CHAN, Yung-Jan TPE
ZHENG, Jie CHN

zheng is going be a tough opponent for laura,who move fast and use different angles very well,i can see laura run all over the court
Lloy4dAustin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #313
country flag Sexysova
Hot as hell! <3

Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute Sexysova has a reputation beyond repute

I hope Laura wins her first round match, it will be very tricky but she should be able to win good luck
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 10:10 PM   #314
country flag Dan_Doe

Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future Dan_Doe has a brilliant future

I heard of Laura for the first time when she won that junior Wimby at 14, although I wasn't aware at all of juniors back then, but I simply kept her name in my mind. I've seen her potential watching that match against Sharapova and I am a fan for some time now, but I slowly started to lose interest because her unconvincing results.
Now, at this US Open, I really wanted her to be the one to finish Kimmie's career off and I was so damn happy that she played so very well against both Kim and Na.

Now let's see if she can build on her lately performances or if everything was just a fuss. Torro-Flor has been on fire lately, but not on hardcourts, so I expect an easy win here for Laura. Zheng, on the other hand, should be a real test. I can't wait.
Dan_Doe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 09:40 AM   #315
country flag JustAileen

JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light JustAileen is a glorious beacon of light

Easy win for Laura by retirement, but the serve is worrying me
JustAileen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote