Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012- - Page 102 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 03:43 AM   #1516
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
Cross-quote

I'm sure I saw a claim on some forum a while back that she was the gf of... no, if I say it, this'll be totally uninteresting, so, let's obfuscate a little and say a tennis player who has reached a Grand Slam quarter final, although his brother is a more famous tennis player.

Evidently not this forum, as a search of the subforum doesn't find him. Googling Laura and X together doesn't give anything worthwhile, either.
Give us more clue: QF in singles or doubles , what slam ?
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 27th, 2013, 06:48 AM   #1517
country flag Embittered

Embittered has disabled reputation

Sorry. I'm not at all good at this. I didn't want to make it hard, more wanted to avoid writing down the name. (Since there's no evidence to back it up, and who knows, I may even have dreamt it.)

The slam was last year, and the QF was where X was defeated.

According to the collective description Judy Murray coined, the brothers are (very nearly) a pair of sweeties.

And one more. In these terms, Laura herself is a GS quarter finalist.

Last edited by Embittered : Jun 27th, 2013 at 06:54 AM.
Embittered is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 08:33 AM   #1518
country flag Play_Suspended
Finding a cure for double-faultitis

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Oooh got it I think, the brother of a certain top 100 American player, they reached the men's doubles QF together at the US open last year?
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 08:57 AM   #1519
country flag Embittered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Oooh got it I think, the brother of a certain top 100 American player, they reached the men's doubles QF together at the US open last year?
Yeah, him.

X was a clue, actually, though entirely inadvertant.

Now, do I try harder to find the original post? The problem is (and this informs my nym) that I've fallen out with some forums, and I refuse to revisit them...
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 09:05 AM   #1520
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Oh! It just clicked.

Thank god, the thought of her with a 60+ year old.

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 10:49 AM   #1521
country flag Embittered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean. View Post
Oh! It just clicked.

Thank god, the thought of her with a 60+ year old.
I regret the post anyway, and if I'd realised the images it would conjure up in some minds, I'd... Eww
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 02:03 PM   #1522
country flag guichard

guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future guichard has a brilliant future

LOL random pairing. Thanks for the laugh
guichard is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 06:15 PM   #1523
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

It's raining, it's pouring and Laura vs Ducky has been mooved to Centre Court after Djockovic finishes beating Reynolds
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 09:21 PM   #1524

Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of Play_Suspended has much to be proud of

Haha on the random gossip side of things, Harry Styles tweets Laura today wishing her good luck, she then get's a load of hate from crazy ass 1D fans and her followers shoot up by like at least several 1000, all crazy 1Ders keeping an eye on things?
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 10:07 PM   #1525
country flag Evans.

Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all Evans. is a name known to all
Harry probably is after her knowing him He gets around!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Evans. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 10:24 PM   #1526
country flag Dawson.

Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute Dawson. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
Yeah, him.

X was a clue, actually, though entirely inadvertant.

Now, do I try harder to find the original post? The problem is (and this informs my nym) that I've fallen out with some forums, and I refuse to revisit them...
It can't be true love, they don't even follow each other on Twitter He does follow Watson though

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play_Suspended View Post
Haha on the random gossip side of things, Harry Styles tweets Laura today wishing her good luck, she then get's a load of hate from crazy ass 1D fans and her followers shoot up by like at least several 1000, all crazy 1Ders keeping an eye on things?
Well that gives her last tweet some context then! I was wondering what she was on about

... for some reason.
Dawson. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 10:28 PM   #1527

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawson. View Post
It can't be true love, they don't even follow each other on Twitter He does follow Watson though
Perhaps that's a cover

Well Harry and Laura do follow each other, and she's now gained between 5,000-10,000 followers since Harry's tweet Slowly catching Vika.

Last edited by Play_Suspended : Jun 27th, 2013 at 10:41 PM.
Play_Suspended is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 11:06 PM   #1528
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Laura wouldn't touch that with a barge pole!

Far too sensible!

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 27th, 2013, 11:18 PM   #1529
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Quote:

Far too sensible!
Yes, Laura knows that it's a good idea to keep that sort of thing private.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28th, 2013, 05:14 AM   #1530
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Far too sensible!
Yep, she's far too sensible. Harry Styles is a walking STD... he's cute but he gives "manwhore" a new meaning. Liam on the other hand is the complete opposite.

It's so funny how these silly 1D fans are following Laura and they probably don't know who she is or what she does.

Ps- This thread is turning into an off topic thread.

Last edited by Royals. : Jun 28th, 2013 at 05:20 AM.
Royals. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote