TT #35a - US Open : Congrats Martn7 and Drake1980/Michael! - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #46
country flag valac222

valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #35a - US Open : You may commit! Read #11!

In and confirmed.
valac222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 9th, 2012, 01:13 PM   #47
country flag lolada_4

lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light lolada_4 is a glorious beacon of light

In
Anyone for doubles?
I´m new in TT (200th in doubles) So who plays with me probably will play qualification in doubles.
lolada_4 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 01:48 PM   #48
country flag Hele.

Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute Hele. has a reputation beyond repute

in and doubles with Jose.
Hele. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #49
country flag SVK
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute SVK has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papillon. View Post
In.

Papillon/SVK for doubles?
Yop, confirmed
SVK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 02:16 PM   #50
country flag Cheda 16.17

Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheda 16.17 View Post
In singles...
In doubles with luvwilliams.
Doubles: 2013 ITF Koksijde w/TheJoh, ITF Westende-Middelkerke w/TheJoh; 2014- WTA Auckland w/TheJoh, ITF Tinajo II w/TTomek, ITF Osprey w/TheJoh, WTA s'Hertogenbosch w/TheJoh, ITF Contrexeville w/TheJoh

Wimbledon 2013: #BestCarrer Entrance: as Alt Played R3
Cheda 16.17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 05:03 PM   #51
country flag kondrashov

kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all

In for singles and doubles with digor
Suicide Rank: 21 High 6 W Charleston'13
Tipping Rank: -- W US OPEN'12
kondrashov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:02 PM   #52
country flag Heinann

Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all

In
Heinann is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 06:04 PM   #53
country flag Heinann

Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolada_4 View Post
In
Anyone for doubles?
I´m new in TT (200th in doubles) So who plays with me probably will play qualification in doubles.
In for doubles
Heinann is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 07:51 PM   #54
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

In!
Double with Tomek.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 08:16 PM   #55
country flag mateusz2904
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of mateusz2904 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdeyC View Post
doubles with mateusz2904
in
doubles confirmed

"It's one of those wonderful correlations between tennis and life: the only way to succeed where you've failed before is not to dwell on the past, but to keep your mind on the task before you." JB

TT SINGLES: 5 Olomouc'11, Barcelona'12, Olympics'12, French Open'13, Charleston'14
TT DOUBLES: 28 w/AdeyC Bogota'10, Karuizawa'10, Montpellier'10, Bogota'11, Birmingham'11, Poitiers'11, Bratislava'11, Zawada'12, Bad Gastein'13
mateusz2904 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 08:52 PM   #56
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

In. Doubles with Sam.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Halep Pavlyuchenkova Shvedova Bencic Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2012, 09:05 PM   #57
country flag TTomek

TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute TTomek has a reputation beyond repute

in

double with Vincey!
TTomek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 06:19 AM   #58
country flag digor

digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light

In for singles
In for doubles wirh kondrashov. Confirmed!
digor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 07:37 AM   #59
country flag christopherlau

christopherlau is an unknown quantity at this point

In Anyone For Doubles
christopherlau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2012, 08:19 AM   #60
country flag StarLuk

StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of StarLuk has much to be proud of

in
with CibulkaNa