TT #35a - US Open : Congrats Martn7 and Drake1980/Michael! - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 03:16 PM   #211
country flag Elzy Gano

Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light Elzy Gano is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tennis Tipping #35a - US Open : You may commit! Read #11!

In Please
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 03:26 PM   #212
country flag tauparticle

tauparticle is just really nice tauparticle is just really nice tauparticle is just really nice tauparticle is just really nice tauparticle is just really nice tauparticle is just really nice tauparticle is just really nice tauparticle is just really nice tauparticle is just really nice tauparticle is just really nice tauparticle is just really nice

In please
tauparticle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 03:28 PM   #213
country flag Spive

Spive is just really nice Spive is just really nice Spive is just really nice Spive is just really nice Spive is just really nice Spive is just really nice Spive is just really nice Spive is just really nice Spive is just really nice Spive is just really nice Spive is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarl_02 View Post
In
My singles ranking is around 170.

Doubles with anyone, just commit us

In and doubles confirmed.
Spive is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 03:59 PM   #214
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaosm21 View Post
In
Doubles with Marcelo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
She's been a top 10 player for 2 years now. We're way past the "beginning". She's never going to be inside the top 5. Getting to #5 was as close as she'll ever get.
Chaosm21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 04:11 PM   #215
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

In
Doubles with Xepher.
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 05:11 PM   #216
country flag valac222

valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute

MONDAY COMMITMENT DEADLINE !!!

Loking for doubles partner:
Sonja1989 (500)
MC Mladen (147)
Fantasy Hero (142)
HateBlackouts02 (191)

Committed singles only:
*Jean* (37)
vevenyin (500)
jrm (232)
killerqueen (137)
Tennisfan06 (244)
shuai.P (177)
WhoAmI? (94)
Pisces0304 (192)
KittyTennis (82)
winnermax (500)
PAVANILAI (126)
Elzy Gano (176)
tauparticle (179)

Committed doubles only:
Nicolas
jasonchou
Xiu ZhiFu
lovehotel
Banditoo
fallansky
peanuts
DAVAJ MKirilenko
SloKid

There are still more than 10 TOP100 players to commit!

Last edited by valac222 : Aug 19th, 2012 at 05:21 PM.
valac222 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 05:14 PM   #217
country flag jrm

jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute jrm has a reputation beyond repute

why not, i'll try doubles, if i'm eligable, ranking-wise i'm nowhere to be seen

just sign us up if anyone is willing
Current crushes: Johannes STRATE Tom BATEMAN Éric BRUNEAU
Simply the best: Ole Einar BJŘRNDALEN and JANNE AHONEN
jrm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 05:29 PM   #218
country flag jasonchou

jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all

in
double with ALYOUNA
jasonchou is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 05:43 PM   #219
country flag vexxx

vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold vexxx is a splendid one to behold

In for singles. Doubles with eDonkey.
vexxx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #220
country flag mcb

mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold mcb is a splendid one to behold

In for singles and doubles with anyone available
2013 champion kirilenko-fan Ankara2013 FedCup champion team GB2013TT doubles champion Guangzhou,kirilenko-fan 2013 TT champion Marseille,France2013TTSaint-Gaudens doubles champion kirilenko-fan 2013 TT Caracas clay doubles champion with Kirilenko-fan2012 doubles championTT Albuquerque Simonsaystennis2012 TT Champion Zlin, CZE Clay / OutdoorsTT 2012 Doubles champions Poza Rica, Kirilenko-fan
Winner TT #20c|Brescia (ITA) 2011 Winner FITD doubles 2011 PorscheStuttgart Winner Fill-in-the-Draw 2011 doubles Torai Pacific TokyoTT 2011 Doubles champions ITF Johannesburg with Kirilenko-fan Winner Open GDF SUEZ Fill-in-the-Draw Paris Indoors 2011TT 2011 champions ITF Quanzhou, The Jackal TT Doubles Champions Saguenay (CAN) Kirilenko-fan
mcb is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #221
country flag KittyTennis

KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcb View Post
In for singles and doubles with anyone available
me?
KittyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 08:35 PM   #222
country flag Sonja1989

Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold Sonja1989 is a splendid one to behold

Anyone for doubles? I'm nonranked but I surely will send picks.

Just comfirm us if you think

Like list for WTA - Radwanska, Wozniacki, Sharapova and Clijsters
About guys - Granollers, Kubot, Almagro, Nadal, Isner, Bellucci, Robredo
Sonja1989 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 09:26 PM   #223
country flag Zin

Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of Zin has much to be proud of

In (singles)
Zin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 11:00 PM   #224
country flag Miracle Worker

Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute Miracle Worker has a reputation beyond repute

In singles.
Kimiko Date Krumm, Tomas Berdych, Michail Youzhny, Julia Cohen
Elena Dementieva, Anna Chakvetadze
Miracle Worker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 11:33 PM   #225
country flag come on lena

come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future come on lena has a brilliant future

in
come on lena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote