TT #35a - US Open : Congrats Martn7 and Drake1980/Michael! - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 03:22 AM   #196
country flag Daszmarelli

Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute Daszmarelli has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Tipping #35a - US Open : You may commit! Read #11!

IN

Doubles with wtatourfan
Laura Pigossi || Vivian Segnini

Daszmarelli is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 03:55 AM   #197
country flag Dementieva_Dude
Always a bridesmaid...and that's okay

Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Dementieva_Dude has a reputation beyond repute

In for singles and doubles with In The Zone

"Special Relations" Officer on the S.S Dementieva(Retired Golden Goddess)
Dementieva_Dude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 05:17 AM   #198
country flag ALYOUNA

ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold ALYOUNA is a splendid one to behold

in for singles
doubles with jasonchou
ALYOUNA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 05:43 AM   #199
country flag Joaquin

Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martn7 View Post
In

Doubles with Joaquin
In Singles

Confirm Doubles
Joaquin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 06:06 AM   #200
Petkorazzi

Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute Petkorazzi has a reputation beyond repute

in
doubles with wert
Petkorazzi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 07:04 AM   #201
country flag Capriati Rules

Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of Capriati Rules has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broseghini View Post
In and doubles with Capriati Rules
In and confirmed
Capriati Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #202
country flag CibulkaNa.

CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all CibulkaNa. is a name known to all

in
Tchakvetadze|Azarenka|Sharapova|Martic|Jankovic
Hercog|Kvitova|Tabak|Sevastova|Govortsova
Oudin|Tatishvili|Pliskova|Cepelova|Schmiedlova
CibulkaNa. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #203
country flag Mr Show

Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all Mr Show is a name known to all

in singles dubs pedropt
Tennis Tipping
2011 Roland Garros Champion with Pedropt along with 3 others,
12 DC Champion
Fear The Clown I will make you cry
Mr Show is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 10:53 AM   #204
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute

In (singles)

Doubles with Tuckii
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 11:25 AM   #205
country flag Chaosm21

Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of Chaosm21 has much to be proud of
In

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomplayer89 View Post
She's been a top 10 player for 2 years now. We're way past the "beginning". She's never going to be inside the top 5. Getting to #5 was as close as she'll ever get.
Chaosm21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 12:35 PM   #206
country flag rbfilipe

rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice rbfilipe is just really nice

In, singles and doubles with MardenDiller.

Titles
Suicide: Hobart (Int'l, 2012), Brussels (Premier, 2012), Shenzhen (Int'l, 2013)
PAW: Brisbane (Premier, 2013)
FITD: Stanford (Premier, 2013)
rbfilipe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #207
country flag PAVANILAI

PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold PAVANILAI is a splendid one to behold

in
anyone doubles?

Double
【W】:Budapest(13/Jasonchou) 【F】:Marbella(10/Xiu ZhiFu) Australian Open(10/feifei) Stanford(09/denijs)
PAVANILAI is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #208
country flag Tuckii

Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of Tuckii has much to be proud of

In.
Doubles with Buitenzorg.
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 02:15 PM   #209
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

In

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustPetko View Post
In.
Doubles with Monzanator.
Confirmed.
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14, Washington '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #210
country flag luvwilliams

luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice luvwilliams is just really nice

in for singles
double with cheda 16.17
luvwilliams is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote